Tuesday 13 December 2022

CANDLE LIGHT.

Light a candle,
then search the flame.
It takes a breath,
I do the same.

The fire dances
a rhythmic sway,
my body moves
in the same way.

The hot wax drips
along each side,
smile as tears drop,
from both my eyes.

Inhale all hope,
the light emits.
Energies guide
and soon transmit.

Clear and pure thoughts
are now evoked,
exhale all pain,
watch as it smokes.

– Grace Y. Estevez – Reddy

I am so excited to announce that my poem Candle Light has been available at Spillwords Press since August of 2021. I never got around to properly promote it. I would like to take this opportunity to do just that. I would also love to thank Dagmara K., and the whole team at Spillwords for publishing this poem, and for all of their continued support.

I would be so very grateful if you would go here, and like/comment as well. Thank you! 💕

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...