Tuesday 13 December 2022

I AM......

I am a breeze, rustling through the Autumn leaves.

Crisp clean air that revitalizes the land.

I am a ray of sunshine, blanketing the Earth with my warmth.

Providing the light for all life.

I am the rain, washing the dust of the day away.

Breathing new life into everything I touch.

I am a tree, standing tall above the grass.

Holding firm in my roots, creating a shelter.

I am the sand, simple enough.

Infinite grains creating a pathway to walk the beach.

I am a wave, traveling the vast sea.

Finally, ending my life gracefully against the shore.

written by
Amber Lynn Manning

2015

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...