Wednesday 4 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 1.


I felt Grayson’s rough hand ride up my thigh, spreading heat over my skin as he got closer and closer to the hem of my skirt. I knew I shouldn’t have worn a skirt today but then again this is exactly what I wanted: His delicious lips on my neck, sucking and nipping at my soft, sensitive skin, his hands all over me. 

I spread my legs wider unconsciously as his hand now dipped under the skirt. “Tell me what you want, Mia,” He whispered into my ear, his husked tone might just make my ovaries explode. What I want? “What I want you can’t give to me, Grayson,” I replied, resting my hand on the back of his neck, slowly sliding it up to his hair, my fingers waving through his dark curls, just as soft as I thought it would be. 

“I’m not like those exes of yours sweetheart,” His deep chuckle sent shivers down my spine. God damn, is it even possible to get turned on by the sound of a laugh? “I can make you cum with my fingers, tongue, cock, you can choose, sweetheart,” He cupped my pussy through the flimsy panties I wore. “Or maybe you’re a greedy slut and want it all,” Grayson pushed his middle finger between my covered slit, a moan electing from me. 

“Grayson,” I called, wanting to say more but I couldn’t, not after he pushed my panties aside and dipped his finger in. “Say it, Mia, say it and I can give it all to you,” He rubbed my lazily just to tease. “Shit, Mia, this alone makes you so wet?” He asked in a teasing manner. 

“You do this to me Grayson, please give it to me,” I caved in. I might hate him but right now there’s nothing I want more than for him to make me cum, after that I can go back to hating him.

“What do you want?” He asked and pulled me down so I could straddle him. This wasn’t an ideal location, we were currently in his office, I didn’t even know whether the doors were locked or not. Someone could walk in for heaven’s sake. This was wrong on so many levels but deep down I wouldn’t mind if someone walked in just as he pushed his thick cock-

“Make me wait longer and I’ll start to believe you don’t want this,” His voice brought me back to the present. 

“I want this, I want everything Grayson,” I answered his previous question. The words made his green eyes gleam with lust. My confirmation was all Grayson needed. He stood up, holding me in his arms and rested me on the desk, spreading my legs. 

“I think I should taste it first right,” He sat back down his chair, rolling closer. Grayson wrapped his hand around my ankle, caressing my skin and brought his lips to my calves, kissing all the way to my inner thigh. He blew hot air into me causing me to clench my thighs but he stopped me from doing so. “You have no idea how many times I’ve dreamed about this,” He said in between kisses on my thigh, he bit down on my skin making me whimper quietly. “Eating this sweet pussy out on my desk, it’s better than when you deliver your reports onto them,” He hummed, sliding a hand up my body to my lips. He held his two fingers out to me. I wrapped my lips around them, staring into eyes as I did so. 

“Grayson-” I moaned. “Beep! Beep! Beep!” rung into my ears, the vision of Grayson in front of me slowly fading along with the knot in my stomach he was building up. No, no, no, this wasn’t the time to stop. I was so close to having it all. “Beep! Beep! Beep!” I heard again. I opened my eyes and yawned, stretching out. My eyes widen as I realised what had just happened- I had a wet dream about Grayson fucking Solace! The man who I hated the most on working grounds! He motivated me to become chief someday just so I could be higher than him and make his life a living hell in return. I closed my eyes but all I could see was Grayson with his perfect dark curly hair, pearly white teeth paired with the cutest dimples, those green eyes that always looked at me with the biggest glare yet I couldn’t help but to get lost in them. Great, now because of my dream I wanted to avoid seeing him. Would he know? No, now I’m being stupid. This is all my fault, I never should’ve said what I said. 

Third person point of view. 

Last night… 

Gavi’s tech, a software company started three years ago just now became viral and business had been blooming. After three years of hard work everything finally started to pay off. Prem Singh, the founder of Gavi’s tech decided to take his employees out on an all paid trip to Baltimore for a workshop and as celebration of course. It’s meant to last five days and there was a lot of team building. Mia had been working for Gavi’s tech since two years ago, she started out as an intern and after seeing her amazing work she was offered a full-time job which she jumped at. 

Mia could still remember the first day she worked as an intern, Grayson made sure of it. Not a moment went by where he didn’t criticise her work to perfection. Everyone knew how much those two hated each other and always tried keeping them separated- that worked until Grayson became the project manager of her group. When Mia had enough she asked Prem to be transferred to another team but that didn’t work.

It was currently Thursday night, Friday they’d all be going back so Thursday night was a private celebration for every team and Friday during lunch everyone would get together. Grayson was in charge of his team’s nightly activity however he let his employee decide as it was mostly for their pleasure, of course with a group of young people they chose this fancy club for ‘food’ but really it was to get drunk.

Mia stood in front of her mirror, dressed in nothing but a thong and nipple covers. If it was up to her she’d be sleeping in some more but she had to get up from her nap to get ready for the club. She would’ve wanted something more lowkey but perhaps this wouldn’t be too bad. She sat down by the mirror and started doing her make-up, first she decided to keep things simple then suddenly she started applying eyeliner and mascara along with a little black eyeshadow to complete the look. She ran her fingers through her thick, chocolate brown hair. Mia let out a loud sigh, staring at her hair and gathered her products to brush it into a slick high ponytail. The shorter strands that didn’t fit were pinned with gemmed pins. 

She was finally ready to look for an outfit and got up. Mia looked at the suitcase on the ground, dear god everything was scattered around! She spotted the lilac satin dress. Perfect! She put on the dress then adjusted the straps so it would go a little lower. Right now it was right under her ass and she wasn’t sure whether that was a good idea. The dress was a perfect fit for her body, almost as if she had it tailored. She put on some earrings with a matching necklace and bracelet to make her outfit seem more dashing then called it quits and grabbed her black purse. She had only packed two options for shoes. The black pumps and sneakers. It was all she really needed anyways so she was good to go.

Just as Mia was about to step out of the room she received a text from her ex-boyfriend, yep ex. Two months ago they finally broke up- for the second time. The first time they grew apart and decided to break up. After five months they reconciled only for Erick to cheat on her which was more than enough for Mia to accept that this man wasn’t for her. As much as she wanted him to be ‘the one’ he just wasn’t. Erick kept texting her though, begging to be taken back.

Erick: I think it’s time we talk about us?

Mia: There is no us Erick, please move on.

Erick: I can’t, I miss you so damn much. Even Pris misses you. 

Mia rolled her eyes and tucked her phone away. Of course he’d bring up Pris, his younger sister. Pris always said she wanted an older sister and the two bonded as true sisters. Mia truly loved Pris however after the break-ups Erick kept spreading lies about Mia which ruined the relationship between Pris and Mia. Erick knew mentioning Pris might do something however Mia grew out of it. It felt unfair to stay away from Pris just because of Erick but she was left no other choice. At some point she had to start picking herself over others. Even for just once.

“What took you so long?” Grayson asked, uncrossing his arms and walked over to her. Their rooms were right across from each other’s. Just amazing, isn’t it? Mia was sure faith kept throwing them in each other’s path to see who’d kill who first. 

“I believe I’m on time,” Mia checked the time on her phone. They’d all take a few cabs together because no one could promise to be the designated driver. After Erick’s messages Mia was thrilled she wasn’t the designated driver, she planned on getting wasted tonight. 

“Let’s get going, Emilia ,” He walked towards the elevator. Emilia , god she hated when he used her full name. Everyone called her Mia as she preferred but not Grayson Solace, he’d do anything and everything to get on her nerves. 

Mia decided to not say anything and instead just went to find the others downstairs, already waiting for their cabs to arrive. Once they got to the club everyone scattered around. Some of the group members were new parents so of course they’d enjoy this one night they had to themselves. Plus they have spent the past four-ish days with each other already. Mia walked over to the bar and sat down on the stool, only to see she had taken a seat next to Grayson.

The two had ignored each other pretty well the first few rounds of their drinks however Grayson soon noticed how Mia kept drinking and drinking and drinking. He watched as she ordered her sixth drink of the night whilst he was still on his third. 

“Wow, easy there tiger, leave some for me,” Grayson leaned closer to her, talking in a playful manner. 

“I need it a little more than you right now, Solace,” Mia muttered, taking a sip of the drink. By now it didn’t burn her throat anymore. She was past that since the third drink. 

“Mhm, never thought you’d have issues to drink away,” Grayson hummed, leaning on the counter as he stared at her. 

“We all have issues to drink away but we don’t always do it,” Mia shrugged, her pointer finger tracing around the lid of the glass. 

“What’s pushed you to decide to drink it away then?” Grayson asked curiously. He picked up his bourbon and took a sip from it. 

“Just some ex drama,” Mia rolled her eyes just at the thought of Erick. How much time she had wasted on one person and how pathetic she was for it. 

“Erick?” Grayson asked. Erick had come around the office a few times even after the break-up, many people at work knew about Erick because he caused a scene and was now banned from ever setting foot there. Lucky for Mia she wasn’t the only person who had an ex show up at the office, Priya too experienced that. 

“Mhm,” Mia confirmed and took another sip of the drink. 

“What happened?” He then questioned. Mia had no idea how this happened but somehow these two were talking about her private matter. She knew somewhere in her head it would come back to bite her in the ass but she just couldn’t stop herself from talking about it now. She had kept it to herself for so long already. 

“The fucker wants me to take him back after he cheated on me,” Mia rolled her eyes. Grayson frowned, that wasn’t the story he heard. He heard Erick saying something about Mia never loving him back and treating him like trash. Even Mia knew that was being said around but she didn’t have the energy to explain to everyone that the ex she gave a second chance had cheated on her. 

“He cheated on you?” Grayson still couldn’t believe it, for multiple reasons. 

“Go ahead and laugh, Solace, I know you want to,” Mia broke their eye contact and stared at his bourbon instead. 

“I’d never. Do you think of me as such a cruel person?” He frowned, running his fingers through his curls. 

“I just thought you’d laugh at it,” She admitted. Usually he’d laugh at these things. One time she almost fell down and she could’ve sworn there was a slight grin on Grayson’s face.

“No one deserves to get cheated on, no one as kind, caring and beautiful as you,” He admitted, knowing alcohol was in their system so what was the chance of her remembering right? He knew Emilia would never in a million year share anything with him. He never knew about her birthday until Prem had asked him if he could pick the cake up on his way to the office.

“I was blamed for it because I gave him the opportunity to cheat,” She rolled her eyes, picking the cherry from her drink and popped it into her mouth. Grayson watched as her lips wrapped around the cherry before disappearing into her mouth. 

He let out a cough and said, “He’s an ass.”

“You know what’s worse? I tried so much for us to work and kept fighting for us when he couldn’t even satisfy me,” Mia took another sip of the cocktail, slowly finishing it. 

“He didn’t satisfy your soul?” Grayson tried to figure out what she meant. Surely it wasn’t what he thought it was, was it?

“He couldn’t even satisfy me sexually, I don’t think he knows women can come too,” Mia rolled her eyes. The alcohol in her system made her forget some things were meant to be kept private. 

“Emilia Beckett, when was the last time you came?” Grayson asked in a serious tone, raising a brow at the woman who soon became flustered. Perhaps the conversation shouldn’t have taken a turn into this direction, but curiosity got the best of him.

“Grayson-” Mia was about to complain.

“Come on, amuse me,” He smirked, his dimples making an appearance under the club’s blue lights. “Hold on, let me rephrase, when’s the last time someone made you come?” He then asked. 

“I- Never,” Mia answered, she could feel her cheeks heating up. She lost her virginity at the age of 19 to her then boyfriend, it was quick, sweaty and messy. She didn’t blame him though, it was also his first time. At 21 she found Erick and that was it. Never came only when she touched herself. She winced as she thought of the amount of times she had to fake it.

“Mia, what type of men have you slept with in the past,” He tsked and shook his head. As if it was her fault! Okay to be fair she only slept with two people till now so there wasn’t much to compare to. 

“I think they’re all the same. You all just care about coming first then roll off and call it a night,” Mia ordered another round for them both. Her vision wasn’t blurry yet so I could take another. 

“Before I come, I made sure the woman came twice already, sweetheart,” He smirked, confident in himself as always. 

“You and what dick Grayson?” There had been many times she joked about his cock. 

“My dick is the main course, you get the fingers and tongue first dear,” Grayson leaned closer, lifting his hand to stroke the side of her face then booped her nose and retreated his hand. 

“You? You bury your head between a woman’s thigh? You seem like you’d be disgusted by it,” Mia admitted. The way he treated her made her think he’d be one of those men that saw it disgusting. Heck, Erick never went down on her until the last two months of their relationship.

“There’s nothing better than watching a woman become undone under you as you eat her out. Call it a guilty pleasure of mine,” He shrugged with a sly smile on his lips. The two stared at each other for a moment, his emerald challenging eyes dropped down to her lips. She picked up where his gaze went and her lips parted a little. She then came back to her senses. 

“We’re drunk… We should probably-” She was trying to figure out what she wanted to say because she was doing the opposite of what her heart wanted right now. 

“Go? Yeah, we should,” Grayson jumped up. They both assumed this conversation would be forgotten about, however the next morning Mia could very well remember their conversation, perhaps not everything but the last part she remembered quite clearly and now it was causing her wet dreams. 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...