Thursday 5 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 11.
“That was… Good,” I admitted, pulling the covers over my body as if he hadn’t seen, touched and tasted every inch of my body. 

“Just good?” Grayson looked at me with his brow arched, tugging a bit of the cover over his body just enough to cover his legs partly. 

I considered messing with his ego but goddamn I couldn’t lie to him, not after everything he made me feel tonight. “Fine. It was earth shattering, I-” I ran out of ways to express what it was like for me. 

“Never came like that before? I noticed, you clung onto as if it was for your dear life,” Grayson teased a smirk on his face as he watched me become flustered. He already knew I never came like this before. I was sure he kept thinking about this since that night in the club because honestly even I didn’t stop thinking about it. Everything he said was the truth, he never once bragged. 

“Do this often?” I asked. He was only 30 years old, I don’t think I’ve ever heard about him being with someone so he’s also single. Good looking, good paying job, amazing apartment (which I only know because of the numerous online meetings we had together. Sometimes he was in his office, sometimes his living room, sometimes even his kitchen. Everything was clean and spacious and practically screamed Grayson Solace)

“Sex?” Grayson asked, leaning against the headboard and looked over at me. His curls now messed up due to me. 

“With strangers?” I added awkwardly. I shouldn’t feel this tense about this question yet I couldn’t help but to ask. It was as if I cared about his answer. 

“You’re no stranger Mia, I’ve thought about this so so many times already,” Grayson admitted so casually, reaching over to fix my hair. “To answer your question properly no, I don’t have sex with strangers only my partners but I guess I made an exception for you,” He added which brought me at ease. Now I wonder how many partners he has had. 

“So this was just to get it out of our system right?” I asked to be sure and broke our eye contact. 

“Correct,” Grayson hesitated to say but eventually the words left his lips. 

“It’s not out of my system,” I admitted. I wanted more- not tonight though but I knew once I wasn’t tired and sore-ish I’d want more. Also I should probably start stretching again. I stopped working out for one week and it’s like my whole body went stiff. 

“Not out of mine either,” Grayson laughed. 

“So…” I asked and looked over at him. Would he want to do this again ? Or did he realise this huge mistake we were making?

“Will we continue this?” He asked to which I gave him a subtle nod. 

“Just- how many-” I was struggling to ask the question. “Never mind,” I sighed. Perhaps I didn’t want to know. I adjusted the covers over my body. Fuck, it was still warm and our little actitiy only made me sweat more. I wanted to push off the covers but I didn’t want to be naked in front of him again. 

“Ask your question, Mia,” He demanded in a soft yet demanding tone which made me hesitate at first. I always pictured him as this closed off man but up until now he would answer any question thrown at him, no matter how personal. 

“How many people have you done this with?” Once again I failed to say the word sex. 

“Six. They were all my girlfriends,” He answered shrugging. 

“Oh,” I frowned. For some reason I would’ve expected much more from him and a few non-strings attached situations in there but that wasn’t the case.

“You seem surprised by that,” Grayson noticed. I laughed awkwardly, I suppose I know now why I sucked at poker. 

“I just never thought you’d be like that,” I admitted and ran my fingers through my hair- big mistake. After the beach and washing it the curls were now frizzy and needed to be taken care of. Just not now, I didn’t have the time to go through the whole process and I knew that essentially meant regretting it in the morning. 

“How many partners have you had?” Grayson then asked. I wanted to ignore the question but how could I when he had been honest about his past. 

“Uhm,” I stuttered. How was I supposed to say this without getting embarrassed. 

“I won’t shame you or judge you, Emilia,” Grayson rolled his eyes.

“Two,” I said quietly and wow it truly intrigued him because he smiled and asked, “What?” It was a little as pathetic as it sounded.

“Two,” I repeated to him. Before Angelo I did have boyfriends but I never made it to bed with them. Angelo was the first guy I trusted and at age of 19 we both lost our virginity. We fell apart after a month though, his father planned to move across the world for work. It was for the ebay though, It was puppy love I was eager to let go of because of how much we changed in a span of a few months. I then focused on my school but met Erick at the age of 20. It started off as friends then the pandemic happened and we started dating, finding it safer with each other rather than strangers. Whilst I fell for him I realised the scum he was and managed to finally free myself from him. 

“Oh, tell me about them,” He asked with a smirk on his lips, clearly my pathetic dating life was interesting to him. 

“Not much. 19, lost our virginity to each other. It was quick, sloppy and sweaty. Then we have Erick and uh yeah that’s it,” I shrugged, keeping it as short as possible. He wouldn’t want the full detailed version I assumed. 

“Aw you poor thing, you had no one to fulfill your sexual wishes,” He ruffled my hair then pulled me closer to him, I clutched onto the covers as he pulled me to him. 

“Grayson,” I glared and whined at the same time. This wasn’t too fair. 

“It’s ok, I’m here now, I’ll fulfil all your wishes, this is where dreams come true,” Grayson teased, moving his hand from my hair to my face, stroking so gently I practically rubbed my face against his hand subtly. 

“Of course,” I rolled my eyes playfully. Grayson lifted my face so our lips met, giving me a short kiss full of passion. 

“Just one rule: No seeing others whilst we’re doing this,” He warned and let me go from the kiss. “Same counts for you,” I shrugged. I wouldn’t want to share him anyways. He wasn’t mine but in a way he was mine. Not sure if that made any sense or not. 

“Good. I’ll go eat my pie now,” He got up and walked in his naked glory to the table. 

“Can you bring me mine?” I asked, my eyes on his ass as it moved. Sculpted by the gods I said. 

“Of course,” He returned with both slices and the forks. “So about the name calling,” He brought up handing me my pie. I dug in immediately. The chocolate was a little melted but still tasted so damn good. 

“Yeah uhm we should talk about it,” I realised what he referred to. I was liking it but in a way it was still unexpected. 

“Usually before this happens I talk with my partner, we lay out on the table what we like and what we don’t like,” Grayson told me, bringing the biodegradable fork to his mouth, licking the chocolate clean from it. 

“We skipped through that…” I mumbled. I never had that talk with Erick or Angelo. It was just boom naked and sex. Even foreplay was tacky but not for Grayson. It was almost as if he enjoyed foreplay more than the actual thing. 

“We got too eager for that, tell me what you like and what you hate,” He tapped my covered knee and turned to sit, facing me. 

“Everything was perfect,” I admitted, too shy to say more. 

“That’s not enough, Emilia,” He glared at me. There it was again that look I couldn’t say anything to. It was like he hypnotised me because everytime he looks at me like that I immediately give in to what he asks. 

“I liked watching us in the mirror, it was rather exciting,” I admitted, looking at the ceiling briefly. 

“Not enough Emilia, tell me what was your favourite part?” He then asked, taking yet another fork full of pie, the chocolate smudged at the corner of his lips. I was almost tempted to lick it away for him. 

“Grayson,” I groaned.

“Emilia,” He looked at me with that same hypnotising look. 

“Fine… I liked the part where you went down on me,” I admitted. It was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. He had me curling my toes into the mattress and chanting his name. 

“I see,” He smirked to himself, most likely proud of himself and I too was proud of him. 

“In all fairness I’m not used to it,” I tried to play it down though it was the truth. 

“I see. The name calling?” He circled back to that point,

“Love it, just don’t ever use it outside of the bedroom,” I admitted. I’d hate to be respected outside the closed door. What happens behind closed doors should remain right there. 

“Of course not,” He scoffed as if I was automatically supposed to assume that. 

“Praising is appreciated… Hair pulling, spanking, everything just everything you did tonight,” I went on and stopped right there. That seemed like more than enough. He had enough to work with as of right now.

“Got it now, eat your pie, tomorrow we have to be up early,” He hummed. 

Just like that we finished our pies. I went first in the shower and got ready for bed. I felt sore but in a good way and the way Grayson tired me out tonight I already knew I’d have the best sleep of my life. I slipped under the covers and the moment my head hit the pillow I was passed out. I never knew when Grayson got showered, dressed and under the covers right next to me.

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...