Thursday 5 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 10.
“You good over there, Mia?” He removed his fingers from my pussy, the two digits soaked in my arousal. 

“P- perfect,” I mumbled, watching as he brought one finger to his lips and sucked on it. His eyes locked on mine as he did so and hummed, “So good.” Grayson brought his other finger to my lips, “Taste.” I opened my mouth and let my tongue twirl around his finger before sucking it clean.

“Good girl,” He patted my cheek. “Do you want to continue?” Grayson asked in a much more serious tone, his hands settling on my waist as he stared at my reflection again. I took a deep breath and turned around to face him. I looked up at him, my eyes slowly trailing down his toned and sculpted body. God damn. 

“Y- yes,” I answered his question when he applied some pressure on my waist to remind me where I was. 

“Good, I’m not done with you yet Mia, I’ll fuck that little attitude right out of you,” He grabbed me by the throat and leaned down to kiss me briefly, his other hand trailing down to side. Grayson leaned down and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. The way he held me was as if I weighed nothing to him. Perhaps I don’t, with a body like that my weight is probably his warm-ups. 

Grayson kissed me again, his lips so lush against mine, his rough hands moving over the smooth skin of my thighs. Grayson rested my head on the pillow, climbing right on top of me. His legs situated between mine, I could feel he was hard and it did not think it was pleasant against the jeans. I slid my hand down his chest and abs, feeling his hard muscle under my touch. I palmed his cock through the jeans, fuck the buldge was so big. I wondered what he looked like naked. 

“None of this yet, you have to earn it,” He whispered against my lips as he removed my hand from his pants and pinned it above my head. I frowned at his words, before I could say anything else I felt him kissing down my jawline slowly moving to my neck where he left soft feather kisses that tickled my skin and sent hot waves straight down my stomach. 

Grayson kissed his path to my left breast, sucking harshly on my nipple whilst his hand squeezed my right tit. He kissed right above my nipple, sucking on my tender skin then gave the right side the same amount of attention. When I looked in the mirror above the bed I spotted three bright red marks on my skin, the man kissing down my navel slowly slipping himself between my legs, parting it with his hand. 

He blew hot air into me, making me shudder a little. He lifted my legs and parted them, his finger stroking my sensitive clit and he looked over at me. “You have one of the prettiest pussies I’ve ever seen,” He then began to kiss and bite my inner thigh, if it hadn’t been for his strong grip I would’ve shut my thighs together. “I bet you taste just as good, hm?” He kissed my hip bone, green eyes focused on me, waiting for my reaction. 

“I- Find out for yourself,” I moved one hand down to him, running my fingers through his curls. 

“I have every intention to, trust me,” He winked then started kissing my thigh again, once again marking my skin. The area between my thighs was wet from him making me come, it was almost uncomfortable. But Grayson loved that he lapped up everything, my fingers gripping him tighter as he flicked my clit with his tongue. 

“Fuck Mia, you taste so damn good,” Grayson moaned into me, the vibrations sending me over the top for a moment. My toes curled into the mattress. “You’re not about to come yet, are you?” He asked in a teasing tone as he started teasing me with his tongue poking at my entrance. I closed my eyes and moaned louder, tugging at his hair. 

When I opened my eyes I saw him in the mirror, I looked down at the man between my legs. He was eating me out like he had been starving, like I was the best thing yet. Grayson swirled his tongue around my clit several times then nibbled on it and that was all I needed to come again, this time I came harder, rubbing myself against his lips and clutched onto his hair the bed sheets as I did so. He waited patiently for me to ride out my orgasm, when I was done he pulled away and looked over at me with a smirk, his mouth glistening with my release but he never seemed to mind it. 

“Grayson,” I panted and pulled him over to kiss. I flipped us around so he was under me and worked my hand down to his pants and began to unbutton his jeans. Grayson got the message and sat up, dragging me with him. He set me back down on my feet and broke free from the kiss. “Now be a good little slut and get on your knees,” He ordered, which took me by surprise. 

“What?” I frowned, my fingers hooked onto his waistband, eager to pull his pants and everything else down. Grayson threaded his fingers through my hair then fisted it and pulled on it, “I said kneel for me, whore.” 

“Yes sir,” My head tipped back and I buckled my knees a little as I still had to look up at him. He tugged at my hair again, my mouth falling open and he spit in it. Grayson spit in my mouth. I didn’t know whether to be disgusted or turned on even more. 

“Good girl,” He marvelled and let go of my hair. I got down on my knees and removed his jeans and briefs all at once and immediately his cock sprung free right in my face.

“Intimidated?” He asked, running his fingers through my hair as he looked down at me. I didn’t exactly expect him to be /that/ big. I knew he’d have a huge cock but I didn’t expect it to be like this at all. I gave him a slight nod as he started pumping him in my hand.

“It’s ok baby girl, it’ll fit, you’ll take all of it being the good whore you are,” He assured me, stroking my hair as he did so. I took a deep breath and nodded. I kissed the tip of his head, Grayson just looked at me like he wanted to devour me stil. I wrapped my lips around the tip and slowly took in more and more of him till I felt him in the back of my throat. I looked up at him and saw he was already struggling to calm himself down. I hummed with him in my mouth and started moving my head, his precum coated my tongue as I moved faster and faster. Something about this man just made me love this, I loved being on my knees for him and having his cock in my mouth. I started moving faster and faster till I could feel him twitch slightly. 

“That’s enough,” He groaned and pulled out. I frowned and looked up at him, before I could say something he pulled me up on my feet again. “As much as I’d like to come in your sweet warm mouth I want to last long enough to bury myself in that sweet pussy of yours,” Grayson looked me deep in the eye as he said that, moving his hand down my cheek and kissed me. He picked me up and rested me on the bed then went to his suitcase for something. I looked over and saw he brought back a condom. 

“Don’t look at me like that. I figured I might get lucky,” Grayson shrugged. He tore the packet and rolled the rubber on. He kept rolling, and rolling till he finally had it over his whole cock. What size was he even?

He settled himself between my legs and leaned over to peck my lips. “This is your last chance to say no,” He said as he rested his weight on one hand. His hair tipping over his face a little, his face was even more stunning this close up. “I want this,” I told him a hundred precent sure. 

Grayson’s lips curved into a smirk, “Good choice.” He slipped himself in. My body tensed up at the feeling and I suddenly grew nervous. What if I acted poorly? “It’ll hurt if you don’t relax and I don’t want you to get hurt, I want you to enjoy yourself,” He stroked my breast. I nodded and eased up, letting his tip through then followed the rest of his length. He let out a low ‘fuck’ as he pushed himself in completely. I’ve never felt this full, ever. 

I moaned out his name as he started moving and god damn this man had a stamina unlike no other. Grayson kept pumping in and out of me, building up his pace till we were both sweating completely. Grayson brought his hand down to my pussy and began to rub my clit as he continued to fuck me into the diminsion. I gripped onto the bed sheets, my head tipping back further into the pillow as my toes curled into the bed. 

“You feel so fucking perfect,” Grayson moaned in my ear then kissed my neck, sucking on my skin. I was sure next time I saw my reflection there would be more hickeys on my skin and this man would smirk about it. When Grayson found my g-spot he immediately knew by the sound I made and remained moving in that position, hitting it over and over again. My hands flung to his back, my nails dug into his skin. I chanted his name like a prayer as I came, my legs shook, my nails raking down his back and Grayson he let out the sexiest moan I had ever heard, his cock twitching inside me as he filled the condom up. We both panted and looked at each other with a slight smile on his lips which made me smile too. 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...