Thursday 5 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 9.
“We shouldn’t be doing this, Emilia,” He whispered in my ear, running the tip of his nose against my skin until he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

“Are you scared Grayson? You shouldn’t talk so big if you won’t take action,” I dared to say, not knowing what overcame me but I pushed myself against him further. 

“If we start now, I won’t stop till I’m done with you,” Grayson started moving his hand again, going up my hardened nipple that poked through the dress. I was partly happy I didn’t wear a bra but another part of me also regretted it because Grayson threw the strings over my shoulders, the dress automatically falling down to my hips exposing my chest to him. 

“Good. I expect you to live up to your words,” I said looking at him but he was focused on my breast, he licked his lower lip subtly but not subtle enough for me to miss it. 

“Careful now, you might just get addicted,” He mentioned which had me rolling my eyes but god damn I didn’t have it in me to stop this. If he were to stop now I’d have to find somewhere to rub it off myself. 

“This will be good, right? To get it out of our system?” I asked, surely this was the same thing he was thinking. We had to get this out of our system, it’s clearly been looming over us for a while now. Since that one night in the club. I should’ve never spoken to him. 

“To get it out of our system, yes,” He confirmed, pinching my nipple. I bit back a whimper when he did so. His rough fingers over my skin made me want to moan. “What’s your safe word?” He asked which made me frown. I looked over at him, raising a brow at the man. His deep green eyes full of lust when he looked back at me. 

“I don’t have one,” I admitted. I never needed one before.

“You’ll need to think of one,” He told me. I watched as he slipped his free hand down to my panty. I immediately looked away from our reflection, shyness just now taking over. “Look in the mirror,” He barked order. Usually I didn’t like being told what to do but in this setting it was all so different, like I wanted him to treat me like this. Bark orders, treat me roughly. I opened my eyes again and looked in the mirror, watching as he squeezed my right tit. It fitted perfectly in his large hand. 

“I- I don’t shit-” I gasped when I felt his cold finger sliding against my slit. “Coconut, We’ll use coconut,” I said randomly. I wasn’t even sure where I came with it but I knew it was a good enough word.

“Fitting,” He chuckled. His deep chuckle sent shivers down my spine. “Now Emilia, when was the last time someone touched you like this, hm?” Grayson asked as he started to kiss the colom of my neck, it didn’t take him long to find my sweet spots. He kissed the spot under my ear, swirling his tongue only making it harder for me to breath, to comprehend what was happening. 

“I don’t-” I was about to say when he glared at me, pinching my nipple. “Two months? Three?” I answered and he just hummed to it. 

“This dress is beautiful but right now it’s in my fucking way,” Grayson complained and pulled the dress over my head then threw it to the ground. I looked at the mirror again, now I was dressed in nothing but the blue panties I had. Grayson looked at my reflection, smiling to himself as his eyes took in the sight in front of him. 

Grayson tipped my head back and leaned in to kiss me again, this time a more passionate kiss whilst his hand was wrapped around my throat his other trailed down from my breast down my navel and dipped into my panty again. I moaned against his lips, not caring how strained my neck felt right now. Grayson pulled out of the kiss and tugged me by my throat to make me look into the mirror. 

“Look at yourself Mia, you’re about to see yourself come very soon,” He smirked, his finger tracing circles around my clit. His hand around my throat applied more pressure as he started moving his hand faster and faster. I got so, so close but he just removed his fingers from my clit. I glared at him through the mirror. 

“Patience, shortcake, didn’t think I’d give it to you so easily, did you?” He asked with a wicked smile on his lips. “Tell me Mia, did you ever fantasise about me, hm?” His question made my cheeks burn. I had. I had several times even whilst playing volleyball all I could look at was him and his perfect body, imagining it on top of me or beneath me. I still haven’t figured out which I’d like better. “The more you talk the faster these fingers move,” He thrusted two fingers into me rather slowly, I clenched his fingers tightly only relaxing when he whispered to ‘relax’ in my ear. 

“I- Yes, I have,” I admitted, there was no reason in hiding it anymore. This mad had kissed me, seen me naked and as of right now had two fingers pumping into me at a much more appreciated pace. 

“Where?” He then asked, pressing himself against me again. I could feel his hard cock against my back, only making me even more curious to know how big he was, what he looked like. What he tasted like… What was he doing to me? I didn’t even enjoy giving oral, of course I still did it because I like my partner happy but Grayson, he made me think about it over and over right now. 

“In- in your office- on the desk,” I answered, closing my eyes and letting my head tip back into his chest. Grayson sure was a man of his word, his fingers started pushing into me faster, the palm of his hand rubbing against my clit so perfectly. This was better than when I had to pleasure myself. Whatever ‘getting it out of our system’ meant for us, sure would be the death of me. 

“You dirty little whore,” He laughed then pressed a kiss to my neck which slowly went up to my neck. “I’ll admit though, I imagined you in the office too. On your desk and taking my cock in your mouth like the good little whore you are,” He whispered in my ear, letting out a soft breathy moan just for me. The image he painted me made it hard for me to not push his hands away and drop down to my knees but I’d be damned if I wasn’t going to come soon. 

“Fuck Grayson-” I moaned loudly when he curled his fingers, the tips brushing that special spot no one ever reached. 

“Sir, you address me as sir,” He corrected me, squeezing my throat in a way I never thought would please me. I wanted more, I wanted everything this man had to offer me and I wanted it now. 

“Sir-” The word came out breathy as he was still choking me. 

“Tonight I’m going to ruin you, shortcake, no man will ever be able to make you feel what I’m about to make you feel,” Grayson moved his hand from my throat to my breast, kneading it. “Your voice will be hoarse from all the screaming, your pussy sore from being worked all night long, but you can take it right?” He asked, looking at my reflection. I too stared at myself, I was at this man’s mercy, I’d beg to come if he’d stop. But Grayson didn’t stop, no he only moved his finger faster, his other hand rolling my nipples between his fingers. 

“You’re a hard working woman,” He whispered into my ear as his fingers brushed against my g-spot once again, the tension that had built up in my lower stomach was about to burst. “That’s it Mia, come for me,” That was all I had to hear. I let go and came all over his fingers, a wicked smile on his lips as he forced me to look at myself as I came, his fingers still pumping in and out of me but at a slower pace. This was even better than what I was able to give myself. 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...