Thursday 15 December 2022

IMPASSIONED.

CHAPTER 10.
Mom and I sat together at the table, waiting to see what would end up happening with Grayson at the hospital. He hadn't brought anyone with him, that I knew of at least, and I was worried about what he was going to do to help Roger. The last time a new vampire had been made, he and Preston had killed it. Surely, he wouldn't kill Roger? I had faith that Grayson wouldn't, but at the same time, he had to do what he thought was right for not only his people, but mine too. Mom was a nervous wreck, worrying to death about Roger, but also having an existential crisis after finding out humans weren't the only beings. She had taken it well, better than I thought she would. I mean, Grayson and I probably could've broke it to her a little gentler, but still. 


She sat at the table, playing with her a fingers, a nervous habit I had gotten from her. Her leg was bouncing under the table, and I thought she would chew her bottom lip off if she didn't lay off chewing on it. 


"Mom," I said, laying my hand on her arm. "Calm down. I know it's a lot to process, but please-"


"Grace, I love you, dear. But a fucking vampire has been dating my daughter. I know it's a lot to process." Her voice wasn't harsh, but wasn't gentle either. 


I wasn't sure what to say, opting to look down at the table and play with my own fingers. Finally, after nearly an hour, Grayson came walking back in the house. I stood, rushing to him, questions tumbling out my mouth before I even reached him.


Grayson smiled calmly, but I could see the stress building behind his eyes. He grabbed me softly by my arms, steadying me, and shushing me. "He's gonna be fine. I'm taking him back with me so he can complete the transformation around his kind."


"So, you didn't hurt him?" I asked, glancing behind him to see Preston standing in the doorway. My eyes went back to Grayson as he spoke.


"No, we didn't hurt him. He's gonna be fine, just..not human." Grayson answered, releasing my arms and glancing cautiously at my mom. "I'm sorry this has happened. We're doing everything we can to find the person doing this, but I'm still sorry it happened to your friend." His voice was full of sympathy, like he actually did feel really bad. Knowing him, I'm sure he did.


Mom gave him a tight lipped grin, nodding her head. "It's...it's okay, Grayson. Just.. catch the bastard? And we're square?" she asked, standing and slowly walking towards him.


Grayson nodded, accepting her into a hug. "I promise, I'm gonna fix this. He'll be fine, and I'll let him visit once he learns to control himself." He told her, pulling away and giving her an encouraging smile. 


Mom sighed and nodded, stepping out of the embrace after a moment. "Well, I'm sure you two need to get back." she said, glancing warily at Preston.


Grayson nodded, glancing back at Preston and nodding once. Preston nodded back, heading up the steps to my room, probably to get the portal ready. Grayson made his way to me, stopping to stand back in front of me. Neither of us knew what to say, but the air was thick. I didn't want him to go, having only seen him for a few moments. But he had to, and I knew that. He didn't break the silence, instead caressing my face softly in his hands, and pulling my forehead to meet his. Mom glanced between us, giving a small smile before walking off to her room.


Grayson didn't speak, just studied my eyes with his, rubbing his thumbs gently over my jaw. I closed my eyes, resting my hands on his chest, and leaning into him. He sighed, pulling me flush against him, his head going to rest on top of mine. I dug my face into his neck, breathing in, his familiar scent wrapping around me like a blanket. He finally spoke, asking, "Have you met someone new?"


I rolled my eyes, pulling back and looking up at him, as incredulous look on my face. "Really? That's what you decided to say?"


Grayson chuckled, his hands going back to caress my face as he pulled his lips to mine. He kissed me softly, with no rush. It ended much too quickly for my liking, as he pulled away and led me to the couch in the living room. He sat down, pulling me onto his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist tightly and securely. "I didn't mean it like that. There's just a...weird scent around you." he replied, his eyebrows furrowed as he brought his nose to my shirt, breathing in deeply.


I looked down at him, him, my eyebrow raised. "Okay, are you gonna sit and sniff me the whole time you're here?" I asked, smiling when he looked up to meet my eyes. Grayson didn't respond, just tightened his hands on my waist. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to my neck, specifically the spot he had bitten over a month ago. I dug my fingers into his arms, biting back a moan. "Gray, my mom.."


"She's asleep. I'll hear her if she wakes up." he mumbled, capturing my skin in between his teeth, biting down gently.


I gasped, burying my face in his own neck, willing myself not to cry out as he sucked and bit at the skin. "Do you not need to leave?" I breathed out, my lips inches from his ear.


He chuckled, pulling away to caress my cheek in his hand. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to get rid of me."


"Never." I said, my arms wrapping around his neck, as I sat up on my knees, my chest aligned with his face. "I just know you didn't plan to come, and I don't want to take away from things you have to do at home. I know you're busy."


Grayson's eyes darkened as he brought his face closer to my breasts, nipping at my left breast through my shirt. He stared up at me, his eyes glazed over with that familiar look he had given me weeks ago. "My father can run things for a while." he said, standing up from the couch, holding me tightly. "Put your head against me, Love." he said, laying his hand on the back of my head as I pressed it into his neck. I felt the air around me swoosh past, and when he moved his hand, I picked my head up, seeing we were in my room. He was still standing, and I wasted no time in bringing his lips to mine in a heated and desperate kiss.


I had missed him, so, so much. And from the way he kissed me, he had missed me just as much. His lips moved back to my neck, and I felt the sharp fangs he had scratch at my skin. "Let me taste you." he mumbled, his words slightly muffled against my neck. 


"In which way?" I asked innocently, running my hand that wasn't around his neck down his chest. 


"Both ways." he whispered, and suddenly, I was on my bed. 


He had flipped me to where I was on my stomach, and he stood on his knees behind me. I pulled my knees up a little, arching my back and pressing myself into him. His hands ran over my clothed ass a moment, squeezing the skin gently in his hands, before beginning to pull my sweat pants down. I let him, helping him take them off, so the only thing covering me was my purple laced underwear.


He growled quietly, fisting the lace material in his hand. "Who were you wearing these for?" he practically growled out. 


Grayson could be rough, I knew that. But he had never sounded so possessive, so demanding. It was alike smelling a different scent on me, one he didn't recognize, had snapped something in him. I loved it, and knowing he would never hurt me, I decided to push his buttons. "You've been gone, Grey." I whispered, knowing he would hear me.


A hiss like sound came past his lips, and he was suddenly on me, his hips digging into my ass, as his lips brushed against my ear. "Who?" he asked, bucking his hips harshly into mine.


I gasped, turning my head and connecting my lips to his. "Only you, Grayson." I mumbled, moving my ass against the prominent bulge in his pants. 


His hands gripped my hips tightly, no doubt leaving bruises, and he stilled my movements. "Whose scent is that?" he asked, after pulling my lips away from his. 


I glanced at him, my eyebrow raised. "That's what this is about?" I asked, my voice quiet. He gave me an expectant look, waiting on my answer. I rolled my eyes and smiled, laying my head on my pillow and closing my eyes. He was gonna lose it. "There's this new guy that moved schools. We share a class and he sits by me. I had a flat, and he changed the tire for me. I guess it was him, maybe." Grayson didn't speak a moment, pondering on my words. Finally, he sat back up, moving his hands to my underwear. I heard the material tear, and I looked back, giving him an incredulous look. "Grayson, I liked those."


"What's his name?" he drawled out, ignoring me, squeezing and pulling at the skin of my ass, waiting for me to reply.


I moaned softly, arching my back into him more. "Blane." I breathed out, begging him to touch me, bite me, anything.


Grayson chuckled, his deep voice sounding dark as he rubbed crotch against my ass. "Blane.." he repeated, dipping down to run his finger over the front of my underwear. They were soaked, and he smirked, taking his finger and running it over my ass cheek, wiping the wetness off his finger. "Did you know Blane wasn't human, Love?"


I looked back at him, shaking my head. I was too aroused to speak, or even care that he had just said Blane wasn't a human. My pussy throbbed against my soaked panties, and a small whimper left my lips. "Please, Grayson." I begged, rubbing myself against him once again.


He watched me rub against him, his lips still set in a sarcastic smirk, his hands fisting my skin as he tugged and pulled at my ass. Finally, he landed a harsh slap to my ass, rubbing the skin to soothe it. My mouth had fallen open, a moan seemingly stuck in my throat that wouldn't come out. Still, even after basically sparking me, he wouldn't touch me. Growing tired of his game he was obviously playing with me, I pulled myself up to my knees, turning around so I faced him. Grayson was obviously curious as to what I had in mind, because we both knew that if he didn't want me to move, I wouldn't have moved. I crawled towards him, sitting up once I was in front of him, and began undoing his tie. After it was undone, I stared unbuttoning his shirt, until his naked chest was on display for me. He let me pull it off him, and I immediately brought my lips to his abs, running my tongue over them. I looked up at him, seeing him staring down at me, a new hunger seeming to grow in his eyes.


He had said he wanted to taste me, but had yet to do it. I had grown tired of waiting on him to finish whatever dominance thing he had been doing. He was mine, same as I was his. It didn't matter what Blane was, because Blane wasn't Grayson, and he never would be. After kissing his chest, that I had missed so much, I ran my hands down to the front of him pants. He was wearing slacks, which were a dark, almost black color. I unbuttoned them, sliding down the zipper and began tugging them down his hips. He stepped off the bed, breaking out of my grip, taking them off, along with the boxers he was wearing underneath. I watched him climb back on the bed, stopping to stand on his knees back in front of me. I glanced down at his cock, which was rock hard, and begging for my attention. I wanted to show him how much I missed him, how he was the only man I wanted to have. Blane was just someone I had met in class, who helped me out when I needed a little help. He didn't mean even an inch of what Grayson meant to me, and I wanted him to know that.


I didn't get mad at Grayson for reacting the way he did about Blane. He wasn't human, I had to remember that. He had instincts that human men didn't have, such as feeling so possessive over his mate. I was his mate, and he had smelt some unfamiliar scent on me that wasn't human. Of course his instinct would be to replace that scent with his own. And honestly, I wasn't complaining.


I leaned down, licking a stripe from the base of his cock, up to the head, my eyes locked with his as I did. He gritted his teeth, his jaw clenched, as his hand went around the back of my neck. After a moment, I finally took him in my mouth, using my hand to pump what I couldn't fit. He watched me, using his hand behind my head to guide me slowly up and down his cock. He was large, way too much for me to take all in my mouth. But I did the best I could, breathing out my nose and relaxing my throat so I could deep throat him. He was grunting, slowly pushing himself into my mouth, only pulling back when he knew I couldn't take anymore before being gagged. He threw his head back, a grunt leaving his lips, as I took all of him in my mouth, gagging a little and pulling back. I grasped him in my hand, using my spit as lubricant to pump him in my hand. He laid his hand on my waist, bucking into my hand, his forehead resting against mine.


I gave his cock a small squeeze, pulling his head down to where he was practically hovering over me. My eyes burned into his, and I slowed my movements when my hand, lazily pumping him. "I'm yours, Grayson." I whispered, my lips hovering over his. "Are you mine?" I asked, giving his cock another gentle squeeze.


"Yes, Love." He groaned out, bucking his hips into my hand once again.


"Show me." I said, not moving my hand anymore. An almost animalistic growl tore through his chest, and before I could even blink, he had me on the bed, cradling my head to protect it from how fast he moved. I gasped, my arms wrapping around him, moaning as he tore my T-shirt down the front, trailing kisses up my stomach. I reached behind me, undoing my bra and tossing it somewhere, watching as his lips closed over my left breast. His hand covered my right breast, rolling my nipple between his fingers with a gentle touch. I dug my fingers into his hair, pulling at the silky strands. After he grew tired of my breasts, he moved his hand to my clit, rubbing circles on it, causing my back to arch. "Fuck, Grayson." I moaned, feeling his fingers move from my clit, to push his middle finger into my slit. I held onto him, relaxing my body, since I hadn't been penetrated since he had left. He slowly moved his finger in and out of me, the palm of his large hand brushing against the clit. He added on other finger, following by a third one, knowing I needed to be ready to take him.


I was a whimpering mess when he pulled his fingers out of me, cleaning them off with the flick of his tongue. Before he slid into me, he pricked his pointer finger on one fang. He held his finger to my lips, coaxing my lips open. "It'll make it all feel even better." he mumbled at my questioning gaze. I took his finger in my mouth, my tongue licking the tip, where his sweet blood trickled out. He removed his finger a moment later, moving his hand down to grasp his cock, sliding it through my folds before gently pushing the head in. It didn't hurt as much as I had expected, I guessed from the little bit of his blood he gave me. It seemed to numb the pain some, but add pleasure and sensitivity to all the right areas. I moaned, pressing my face into his neck to muffle my moans. Grayson grunted, holding me down as he slowly began to push in, burying himself into me. Slowly, he began to move, going in and out of me at a steady pace. A sudden feeling came over me, one I hadn't had before. It was instinctual, urging me on. I bit down on his neck, not breaking the skin, but enough he felt it. He groaned, his pace picking up, seeming to like it when I bit him. 


My nails dug into his back, scratching, but not breaking the skin. He rolled his hips into mine, his body covering me, as I moved my face to look at him. His fangs had extended, sharp and on display as his mouth fell open, a small grunt falling passed his lips. I leaned up, kissing him, mumbling his name as he hooked his arm under my leg, pulling it to rest against his shoulder.


"Mine." he said, burying his head in my neck, his fangs sinking in my skin. 


I had to stop myself from crying out, not wanting my mom, who was only a few doors down to hear me. Something about him biting me turned me on more than anything, maybe the fact I was his mate, and I was suppose to like it. It sent me over the edge, my orgasm crashing over me like a tsunami. I felt his fangs retract, and he began licking at the wound, groaning softly as his hips bucked harder into mine. I tilted my head to the side, giving him easier access to my neck, and whimpered when his lips closed over the wound, sucking gently. His thrusts became sloppy, and soon, he moaned quietly into my neck, finishing inside of me. He thrust his hips a few extra times, before finally removing his lips from my neck, and slowly pulling out. I planted beneath him, lazily watching as he pricked his finger again, rubbing his blood over the two bites. He leaned down, licking my neck clean, which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach again. He chuckled, his eyes meeting mine as he caressed my cheek lovingly, the demanding demeanor he had going away. "I love you." he whispered, pressing his forehead to mine.


"I love you." I replied, my lips connecting to his in a slow, loving kiss.

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...