Friday 16 December 2022

THE LOST GENDER IDENTITY.

CHAPTER 8.
SEDUCTION.


Why am I doing this?

Sometimes I question myself: what is next?

Where am I going?

A person with no direction would just be a vehicle without a driver.

Thoughts pilled up inside my head. One after another. Sleepless nights that are endless. Rest is a rare gift.

Where am I?

My eyes popped open and looked around. I was laying on a bed, naked. This is not my room. Déjà vu hit me instantly. Brought me back to the last time I was unclothed in an empty room. I stood up immediately and felt myself dropping back onto the covers. I had no strength. Only then do I recall I was hit on my head. My head still throbbed from the blow I took.

I laid back on the bed, taking in the surrounding of the room. It was furnished with modern furniture with a scent of fresh, clean cologne. As extravagant as it looks, I was pretty sure I was in a suite.

Whilst still oblivious to my surroundings, the door opened with a slam and Kawamura came in. I immediately froze and sprung out the bed. The sudden movement caused me to knock against a wall lamp, with the combination of my throbbing head only made it worse.

I fell on my stomach, my fingers pressing against my head. I felt really dizzy. Despite my condition, my nose took in a masculine scent. Looking up, Kawamura gently lifted me up and placed me carefully on the bed. Shocked by his sudden gesture, it suddenly occurred to me that I was unclothed and pulled the covers over my body as I stared at him.

“What does he want? What did he do to me?” My mind asked over and over.

Seeing me shivering with fear, his face lit up with satisfaction, showing a glint of his demonic nature. He came over and sat on the bed. Noticing him getting nearer to me, I stayed hidden under the covers.

Aware of my cautiousness, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. Meeting with such a brute man, I was powerless. He lifted my face and kissed me passionately without tearing his gaze away, fingering my shirt by unbuttoning it one by one. In shock, I pushed him away. Being rejected so fondly, he pushed me onto the bed and held me down.

Slowly I realized this man loves to be in control. He doesn’t like rejection.

With one hand binding my hands, he slipped off his belt and tied my hands. Releasing my hands, he undressed and sat on the edge of the bed. I constantly tried to untie my hands before he climbed on top of me, devouring me with his gaze. He bent down and kissed me lightly, stroking my body with his fingertips; his eyes searched my body hungrily. I shivered slightly at his touch.

“I’ve never felt this sensation before!” I thought both excitedly and alarmingly as my body responded to his touch. My struggle faded and I stopped pushing him away. He smiled.

His hands constantly explored my body, finding every sensitive spot with glee whenever I reacted. As if he seemed to understand my fear, or set up a trap for me to fall; he did not advance further than foundling. That night, I stayed in his arms with mixed feelings of warm but alarming emotions.

I knew I shouldn’t. But I did. I knew I couldn’t. But I did.

I overslept the next day in an empty room. Kawamura left a note saying that he had to go to work. There was breakfast on the table and a change of clothes prepared for me. My head still throbbed at the pain I got from the night before.I dressed hurriedly and ate before leaving the room.

Walking back to my hotel room, I was filled with guilt as I thought of Rin. I could not believe I was in a man’s arms. Instead, I was feeling more and more like a lady in love. I froze at the thought of it.

For the whole day, I thought about my escape route; I knew that he intended to keep me hostage for as long as possible. Nothing worked. Finally, I called my sister and told her I wanted to go back to Seoul. She agreed without asking further questions and I immediately flew back without any hesitation.

The moment I reached home, the nostalgia hit me upon being reunited with my family. Apart from the terrible night I had before, I slept soundly with Rin beside me. The next day, I woke up feeling refreshed with the thought of “freedom”. I carried on with my work meetings and deadlines.

The memory was nearly forgotten.

A few weeks passed.

One evening, I was driving home after work when I saw a luxury car parked in front of my house. As I reached the entrance, I tightened my tie to greet a possible arrival of a high-class businessman. My thought froze the moment I stepped into the waiting room.

My nightmare had begun. 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...