Friday 16 December 2022

THE LOST GENDER IDENTITY.

CHAPTER 7.
A HATEFUL ENCOUNTER.

“Hello, yes this is Amano. Thank you for your patronage. Yes... Yes... Let me look at my schedule and I’ll send an email regarding this meeting? That would be great. Thank you. Have a good day.”

Looking at my calendar, I set the dates and picked up my phone again.

“Hello, Nee-San? I just received a call from Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group. They are scheduling a meeting next week. Yes yes... Okay. I’ll inform you tonight during dinner. Bye.”

I hung up the phone and slammed my head on my desk. These couple of weeks are hell. I groaned, wanting to rest for the day. Going through my appointments for the month, I ticked off the days I could sleep in. Two days!

I spent the next five minutes convincing myself to get a weekend off after handling all these meetings. I could work extra hard during my busy week and wind down the next weekend. It helped my motivation. I worked steadily for the next few days, scheduling the meetings needed for my business contracts.

The following Tuesday, I flew to Tokyo, Japan where the company was waiting for my arrival. I was really impressed with their hospitality. They settled me in a grand hotel with a big pool and provided a grand feast with refined wine to satisfy my craving. The next morning, I went to the company to arrange a meeting with the president.

There was when I met him.

He was an unbelievably gorgeous man. Tall with broad shoulders, slightly tanned and had distinctive features. He was very well dressed in a coal-black tuxedo, tie and leather black shoes. He held a sense of dominant confidence in his body language and gestures. No doubt, every woman was staring at him the moment he walked into the room.

Despite his attractive appearance, he appeared cold and arrogant towards others; as if he did not care about anyone else but himself. As soon as he saw me, he strode over confidently and introduced himself as Kawamura Shin.

During the meeting, he presented himself as a conceited and detail-oriented person. He seemed to be oblivious or the way I see it, ignorant; to the feelings of others which gave me an uncomfortable atmosphere during our discussion. He shut down the opinions of other employees and indirectly insulted their intelligence. Honestly, I had a terrible impression of him at that time.

But that soon changed for the worse.

On the third day of my arrival, the trading between us was almost done and I was ready to fly back to Seoul where Yuriko and Rin were awaiting my return. However, I made a regrettable decision when I caught Kawamura in a compromising position.

On that fateful day, I was waiting in the meeting room, as usual, to discuss the remaining information and budget before we can close the deal. After a 15-minute wait, there was no sign of Kawamura so I excused myself for a toilet break.

As I was making my way back, I heard a weird sound that gave me flashbacks of a certain park. It came from a storeroom with a slight open gap, and out of curiosity, I went it. I immediately regretted my “public entrance” as I saw Kawamura sexually harassing an office boy.

At that moment, everything hit me like a ton of bricks. A lightbulb shines on top of my head. Incidents like brushing against my leg, touching my fingers and whispering closely to my ear were signs of harassment.

He is gay.

Seeing my horrified expression, he smirked in a way which I have never seen before.

I shuddered, the sound of danger rang in my ear and I turned to run.

He caught hold of me and threw me across the end of the room. He summoned the office boy to disappear and he went off willingly with his shirt still exposed. My face was still stricken with horror. I do not know what would become of me. With his shirt unbuttoned and opened, he bent down and lifted my chin to meet his.

“So, you have known my secret,” he said coldly while slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

I froze with terror as he bent down to touch me. My body stiffen as he explored my body, tracing his fingers around my stomach. Slowly, he made his way lower and lower. He continued sexually stroking the private parts of my body as if he was exploring a wild safari dessert. Humming as he continued smirking at me.

He uttered a low grunt, snapping me into reality. I pushed him away and ran. my heart beating wildly. I ran back to the gents’ bathroom and called my sister.

I was relieved that she did not suspect anything. Although my voice sounded shaky, I briefly reported the outcome of my visit. Hoping to cut my stay short, I came up with an excuse that I felt ill. After ending the call, I ran out of the building toward my hotel.

I was determined not to meet that man again; regardless of the possibility of losing the business relationship. I immediately seized my laptop and booked the earliest air ticket to Seoul the next morning. I threw myself back to work to wash away the sour taste in my mouth.

On an unusual visit that night I fell into the gasp of a devil.

Exhausted from my incident this afternoon, I settled to sleep as the clock struck midnight. A knock on the door alerted my senses and it grew more intense and louder. I opened the door with half-opened eyes; oblivious to the time and surroundings.

With a soft thud, I was knocked on the head and I fell unconscious; a dark figure towering over me as my eyes lowered their gaze. 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...