Friday 16 December 2022

THE LOST GENDER IDENTITY.

CHAPTER 14.
WHAT ARE WE?

Breathe.

Breathe Slowly...

Fvcking breathe and calm down!

What. Just. Happened?

My unsynchronised breathing filled the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, noticing my pink cheeks and wide eyes. That was a moment I was not prepared for. A weird atmosphere with romanticised bubbles that are only shown in movies or novels that supposedly make characters fall for each other.

That mostly definitely will not happen. Not in this world anyway!

I sighed sadly as I recalled what was happening minutes ago...I had almost submitted myself to him! The one thing I told myself not to ever do. I did it.

I collapsed on the floor and hugged myself while listening to the voices outside. Chaos continued in my mind.

Somehow, I drifted off to sleep when Kawamura knocked on the bathroom door; asking me if I was alright. I was awakened and realized I had not showered. I got up, turned on the tap and let hot water fill me up and I laid there, soaking myself.

(Mature Content To Follow)
Please Skip If You Don't Like it

I soaked in the tub, warm waters relieving my aching body. The doorknob clicked and Kawamura came in. I guessed he became impatient when I did not answer him when he called. I gasped out loud when he entered naked and stepped into the bath... I waddled to the side so he could have more space.

Noticing my intention, he glared disapprovingly and hugged me tightly from behind. I squirmed slightly as he felt up my body, stroking my nipples gently. I trembled and blushed, and tried to push him away...but failed.

He began to embrace me, making me aroused in the bath. I struggled to climb out, afraid to be submitted to him once more. Realizing my plan, he held me tighter and sucked my neck. I moaned in pleasure as I could no longer bear it. I leaned against his well-muscled body while moaning with intense pleasure as I became immersed in the warmth of the water.

He grabbed my waist and went down onto his knees. He planted a forceful kiss on my lips, making them swollen and red. Mesmerized by his touch, I ran my fingers through his hair as we kissed passionately. As I sat down in the bath, Kawamura laid over and started to lick my body. I bit my lip to suppress my moans while he continued kissing and nibbling my belly. His hands pressed against my waist, firmly pulling me towards him.

Feeling the heat, I moaned softly when my hip bones were lightly bitten; before it was licked by Kawamura’s hot tongue. I blushed with his passionate stare, slowly taking in his touch and breath on my body. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure. He could tell that I was enjoying it.

Finally, Kawamura reached for the bottle of scented oil he had placed in the shower and flipped open the cap. I flinched in fear. I knew his intentions. As he slowly approached me, I looked at his eyes with fear as they glazed over my body; making me uncontrollably aroused.

He placed my leg over his shoulder as he continued to focus on my erection. Ignoring my intensity to push him away, he coated his fingers in oil and slipped one finger inside. I felt Kawamura probe my entrance and my body began to tremble unconsciously. Even so, I moved my hips unknowingly when Kawamura slid the second finger in and hit my sensitive spot right away. I moaned out with pleasure as his hands began travelling down to my spine.

I was at the edge of climax as I desperately searched for his fingers. Finally, I gasped out in pleasure as I felt as if I was being stretched beyond my capabilities even though I knew I could take all of Kawamura as a result of the number of times he raped me. I could feel Kawamura moving inside of me and hitting my spot with every thrust. Slowly, I began to lose consciousness of myself and engaged in his hot love-making session.

I slowly built up as his thrusts increased. He is close. So am I. With one final hard push, I whimpered and collapsed on his chest. Our breathing filled the room, we both synced and looked at each other.

He smiled.

Lovingly.

Kawamura kissed my forehead gently. I signed softly, enjoying his touch. His gentle touch.

After a couple of minutes, we cleaned ourselves and entered the bedroom. His room was deserted and I noticed the food placed earlier was cleared away. I glanced back at him, noticing his stare.

“What are we?” I wondered loudly. After all this craziness, I couldn’t hate him.

I was unsure.

Then again, I was never sure of anything. 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...