Friday 16 December 2022

THE LOST GENDER IDENTITY.

CHAPTER 12.
LOVE OR HATE.

Just as my mind was about to explode from all the chaotic overthinking, my phone rang. I jumped up worriedly and glanced at the caller ID. It was Kawamura. Hesitantly, I did not pick up. However, it continued to ring endlessly; finally, I answered the call.

Instead of his cold and icy voice, a woman’s voice responded.

“Yumi? It’s me... Please help me...”

I froze at the sound of my sister’s pleading voice, she sounded so helpless and desperate. I immediately questioned her whereabouts. She was reluctant to speak; before I could ask further, the phone was snatched away and his voice came on the line. He asked me to go to the nearby villa I had visited before. I agreed quickly, worried about my sister.

I left Rin a note beside her bedside table and ran all the way to the villa. Kawamura opened the door and invited me inside. I ran past him and found my sister tied to the bed with an expression I have never seen before.

An expression of fear.

I checked her tied hands, thankfully they were not injured. I shot a glare at Kawamura who was smoking a cigarette comfortably on the couch. I strode over and snapped at him.

I demanded the reason why he had kidnapped my sister and brought her to his villa.

“I want to know what in the devil are you playing at?! You promised me you wouldn’t touch my family. Why is my sister with you? Answer me!”

“I already warned you. The conditions of our contract. I’ll take action if you violate any of them.” He sneered.

“Didn’t I obey every condition you stated? In what way did I violate the contract?!” I raised my voice, clutching my fists until my knuckles turned red.

“This morning... Did I say you could leave? Didn’t I say... you belong to me?” He stated flatly.

You belong to me.

You belong to me.

You belong to me.

His words repeated in my mind.

W-what???

STOP!! This is not the time!

Blinking back to reality, I was awarded a tight slap across my face. I felt blood in my mouth, stumbling onto the hard, concrete floor.

Holy Shit! That will leave a bruise.

Before I could react, he slapped me again. Harder and more forceful than the first. He held the collar of my workshirt to his face, his hand continued to slap my cheeks which were burned in pain.

I could not even fight back. I just laid there, as he continued to abuse me. I stared into his eyes which are filled with hatred and anger. That look will be forever imprinted in my mind.

The night was not over.

Not even close.

After filling his physical satisfaction, he ordered me to strip. I followed his orders and was pulled towards the bed and held down, tying up my hands and ankles. He stripped himself naked and climbed onto the bed.

My eyes widened in horror as I struggled to escape.

“P-please just let me go... I-I’ll do anything. Please...”

“Nooooooo....” were my last words before he gagged my mouth with a handkerchief.

I pleaded endlessly, enduring the intense and rough sex in which he treated me no more than a plaything. My sister watched as he took me again and again regardless of the scars on my body and blood gushing out from my privates.

Afraid of what he might do to my sister, I endured all the pain and fought against my own body not fainting.

Finally, he was done with me and walked into the bathroom without a word. He stopped for a moment and turned back to me. As if he was deep in thought, he paused for a second and opened his mouth before shutting them. Shaking his head, he disappeared to the bathroom as the water tap turned on.

I used this opportunity to ensure that my sister was alright. I stood up and immediately felt pain shooting in all directions of my body.

I stumbled back onto the bed and fell unconscious.

With the pain of my suffering, I was so sure I was going to die.

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...