Thursday 5 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 17.
I reached over for the water and took a sip then took my phone. I was in the middle of texting back to Priya when I heard the keycard being read and the door opening. I put my phone aside and watched as Grayson came into the room. 

“You’re awake,” Grayson pointed out when he saw me. He had a plastic bag in his hand. 

“Mhm, where were you?” I asked though I could tell he went to the store.

“I went out to buy some things,” He dangled the bag and then sat down at the edge of the bed. I adjusted the straps of my dress and came a little closer. This dress wasn’t exactly made to sleep in, I couldn’t wait to change into something much more comfortable. 

“Aren’t you tired?” I wondered, he seemed wide awake, not even ready to go to bed yet. Even after such a long day. 

“A little,” He admitted and pulled out something from the bag and handed it over to me. “Here you go, I wasn’t sure whether you’d want this or not but I got it anyways,” When I looked down I saw it was plan B. I looked into the bag and saw a box of condoms. 

“I see you also got condoms,” I pointed out and took plan B, unsure whether I should take them or not. I did have my shots and we are both clean… 

“In case we switch back to this then it would be handy to have,” Grayson shrugged as if it was something casual we talk about. He gently tossed the box to the bedside table. His aim was impeccable because it landed right where it should. 

“Fair point,” I muttered and got out of bed to go search for a shirt and shorts to sleep in. 

“These are for you. I’ve seen your eating pattern and I think it’s best you take these for your immune system, vacation isn’t fun when sick,” Grayson was saying. When I turned around I saw he held a bottle of vitamin gummies, it wasn’t the one I took but it seemed close enough. It said for adults and one daily. 

“Eating pattern?” I questioned, opening the bottle to have one. He did have a point, vacation won’t be much fun when I’m sick. 

“You always push aside your veggies, your fruits barely get any attention. The only way you consume fruits is if it’s juiced,” Grayson looked at me as I struggled with the zipper. It was easier to put on by myself but harder to undo by myself. I stared at him in disbelief, I didn’t know whether to be impressed that he knew this much about me or to be freaked. 

“Stalker,” Was all I could say because every word he just said was the truth. 

“And this is to shut you up when you complain too much,” He handed me a bar of Twix and turned me around. 

“I knew it was too good to be true,” I mumbled, sadly his plan would work. Chocolate always got me to shut up. I sighed and stood still as he undid the zipper for me. 

“You went out to get all of this? Just for me?” I wondered. I started changing into the clothes I selected for the night and put the dress away. 

“Well, I needed a new toothbrush, the current one isn’t cutting it for me,” Grayson pulled out a new toothbrush. That was all he got for himself for this trip to the grocery store. 

“I see, how’s the bed arrangement coming along?” I wondered and returned back to the bed where I lay previously.

“Do you have a problem with me being next to you?” Grayson wondered, stripping in front of me. My eyes trailed down his body, how could I resist looking at him? 

“Well…” I muttered and cleared my throat. 

“You sure don’t have a problem when my dick’s buried in you so?” He slid on some joggers and jumped on the bed next to me. Everything he said came out so freely. I wondered if he’s been in something like this before. I don’t even know what this something is. Is it something casual? I mean we’re not allowed to see anyone else so it sure was something between us. 

“Just- sleep on your side, don’t tug on the blanket and don’t snore,” I mumbled, unsure what to say next. 

“And you better not cuddle up to me or I will make fun of you for the rest of your life,” He pulled the cover over his body and turned to his side, leaving me with the view of his back. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

Grayson’s point of view.

I felt the sun on my face, goddamn it, we forgot to close the blinds again. I was about to turn over when I heard a soft groan. I opened my eyes and surprise, surprise. Emilia had her arms wrapped around me, one leg draping over my lower body. 

“Good morning, shortcake,” I moved my hand over her smooth skin. 

“Why are you touching me?” She muttered and buried her face in my neck. 

“Why are you on top of me?” I asked. “Not that I mind, but I do prefer you use your body a bit more,” I joked and that got her eyes to open up. She glared at me and removed herself from me. 

“The hike’s today?” She wondered and rolled over to grab her phone. 

“Mhm, we start at eleven. We have some time to shower but we’ll have to get room service for breakfast,” I checked the time, 9 AM. One hour to get ready and the next hour to eat and leave. 

“Pancakes with chocolate syrup and a side of strawberries will do for me,” The brunette requested.

“Will that be all your majesty?” I rolled my eyes and got up to get the phone. We ordered our breakfast then each got ready. I sat down on the couch and was eating my waffles when I saw her walking over. She wore forest green leggings that looked perfect on her body, it came with a matching sports bra that had an open back pattern going on. She braided her hair in two, her face was cute but her body was insatiable. I wondered how her ex could’ve cheated on her. She was beautiful, smart and funny though I wouldn’t admit this out loud. Not yet anyway. 

“Why are there also blueberries?” She groaned when she looked at her plate. 

“It’s only five blueberries,” I shook my head. She still made a funny face at it. I sighed and stabbed the fruits with my fork and dipped them in the chocolate sauce and brought it up to her lips. She glared at me and then ate it. 

“Hey so, I have a friend here somewhere, she asked if I wanted to meet with her husband,” She began to tell me. I could already tell where it was leading and just listened to her and her request. 

“I don’t mind, just tell me when and where,” I took the last bite of my breakfast. 

“You really don’t mind at all? She seemed surprised. 

“I’d do anything for you, now come on, we have to leave in five,” I cleared my throat and got up to go collect my water and shoes. 

The hike started out perfectly but near the end, I noticed Mia started to get uncomfortable. I offered her a piggy ride and she didn’t refuse at all, in fact, she jumped onto my back. When we arrived at the waterfall she got down and looked around amazed, there it was, that look on her face that made me smile. 

“This place is amazing!” She informed me that just like every other tourist she was checking the place around. “We can swim, right? You said we’d go into the water,” She recalled. 

“Yup,” The guide told us then offered us some more water. In less than five minutes Mia had her leggings removed, leaving her in a bikini bottom and her sports bra, she tugged on my hand. “Come on, Grayson.” 

She could ask me to follow her to hell and I’d sprint towards her. She didn’t know yet just how much power she held. But when she’d learn about that I was surely done for. 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...