Thursday 5 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 16.
“Do you want this?” Grayson asked as he pressed soft kisses to my shoulder blade. His left hand on my skin spread warmth under the cold water whilst his other hand started rubbing me again, this time at a much slower pace that could have me begging for more if it continued longer. 

“Yes, Grayson,” I replied and pushed myself back onto him a little and could feel his proud and hard member.

“Good,” He pulled his hand away then took me by my hips. I noticed he was hesitating with it and took his time, which made me believe he might not want this. “Fuck Mia, I don’t have a condom,” He groaned and buried his face in the crook of my neck. 

I might regret this but here it goes. “Are you clean?” 

“Well, of course, we get tested often enough,” Grayson shrugged. “Are you on the pill?” He then asked. 

“I have the implant, should be good for about another year,” I replied. 

“Perfect,” He kissed my cheek and now I could feel his tip nudging against my entrance. Now he was clearly teasing me, dragging his head against my clit to my entrance a few times. Just as I was about to complain he slammed in, a loud moan erupting from me. 

“You feel so perfect around my cock, shortcake,” Grayson moaned in my ear, one hand tangled with my hair. “So warm, wet and tight,” He continued, his words sending shivers down my spine and turning me on even more so. I felt his other hand sneaking its way up to my chest and then back down between my legs. The moment he stroked my clit I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes. 

“Don’t hold back Emilia, I want to hear you, let everyone hear how good I’m making you feel right now,” He demanded and pulled my hair back so my head tipped over and began to kiss my throat and collarbone. I felt his teeth sink into my skin, the tip of his cock brushing flush against that special spot, his fingers playing with my clit and my nipples rubbing against the cold glass wall. I should be ashamed at how quick I was getting there but goddamn I didn’t mind at all and it could be heard. 

“Grayson- Fuck~” my mouth hang open as I came and could feel myself clamping down on him. He let out a breathy groan and continued to move for a few more seconds before he too came and squeezed my hip tightly with his face still buried in my neck as he coated my walls with his warm release. It took us a few minutes to come by. 

“You good? Need anything else?” He asked as he pulled out slowly, his tip hit my clit and I flinched at the feeling. 

“I’m good,” I replied and turned around to face him, his eyes immediately trailed down on my body and right between my legs where he could see his cum and mine sliding down my inner thighs. 

“Come on, let’s get you cleaned up then,” He picked up the hand shower head and turned down the water force before spraying me all over my body with it and paid extra attention to my lower area, being careful with how sensitive I was right now. I was surprised at how sweet Grayson was being right now, aftercare seemed so much more important to him than anything else. I was so used to just getting up and cleaning up myself that I forgot this was something, someone caring for you. 

“Tired?” Grayson asked as he now stood under the water stream. 

“A little,” I admitted and began to lather some of his shower gel in my hands then rubbed it all over his body. I was repaying the favour but really I was just enjoying how he felt under my touch. The sun also tired me out and not to forget how I 100% must have sunburns even with all the constant reapplying of sunscreen. 

“Just stay awake long enough to enjoy the dinner and sunset,” He hummed, green eyes looking down at me as my hands travelled down his smooth chest. 

After the shower, I dried my hair and applied the products like Grayson had recommended then left it to air dry further. I slipped on my panties and put on some nipple covers. I picked a red satin dress with thin spaghetti straps that crossed my back. I applied some red lipstick and mascara and called it enough for tonight. I would’ve loved to do a full glam but I didn’t bring everything plus I was pretty sure I heard Grayson finishing up in the bathroom. That man left his mark all over my skin- again this time the clothes I wore didn’t cover it up. I could attempt to use my concealer but I already know it doesn’t work from past experiences and it’s even more embarrassing to fail at the cover-up than to just strut around in it. 

I slid on my sandals because sadly I forgot to pack my heels but for the rest everything was good. The food was meant to be the main purpose of the dinner, not me. Grayson got out of the bathroom and looked over at me. I sucked in a deep breath as my eyes trailed down his body. Black slacks with a black button-up shirt that’s tucked in neatly. His dark curly hair is perfectly styled. I wondered how long it took him to look this perfectly handsome. He’s probably one of those lucky bastards that just step out and everything’s perfect. 

“Mia,” He muttered, his green eyes taking me in. He turned me around, his eyes dropping down to take in my figure, “You look… Stunning,” He complimented me then looked back into my eyes. 

“You look handsome, Grayson, this is surprising to me,” I smirked, running my hands up to his collar then folding it down neatly and smiling at him. 

“Surprising? You always stare at me, Emilia,” He trailed a finger down from my cheek to my neck and exposed collarbone. 

“Right as if,” I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. 

“Whatever you say, Emilia,” Grayson shook his head and followed behind me. We still had that romantic dinner to get to. Grayson rested his hand on my lower back and slowly slid it over my ass and gave it a spank. Bastard. 

We walked out of our room and joined the others. The host brought us to our table. Our names were written in cursive font on a piece of glass that lit up on the table. Grayson pulled the chair for me and then sat down across from me. We weren’t served a menu or anything, just a tall glass of water. 

“They make the finest steak which is what I picked for us. It was between that and a tower of seafood. If you don’t want the steak I can ask for them to change it though,” Grayson explained. 

“No, no, it’s fine,” I assured him. He was right on picking steak. Seafood wasn’t exactly my thing and I wasn’t even sure how allergic Grayson was to it exactly. 

“I picked red wine, your favourite kind which they happened to have and dessert and the rest will be a surprise for you,” He informed me to which I nodded. 

“It’s so pretty,” I commented when I saw the sun slowly disappearing into the water’s horizon. Grayson stopped the host who walked by us and had him take a quick photo for us. I had almost forgotten we were meant to send updates to Prem that we were well, alive and had not yet murdered each other. 

Well, this dinner I thought would be a quick one turned out to be a four-course meal which left both me and Grayson full! It was amazing though, everything about this was just perfect. I could see why Savannah and Jayant came here more than once. On the way back on the bus I passed out and the only time I woke up was when I was placed on the bed in the hotel. 

Grayson was kind enough to remove my sandals and had the AC blasting for me and of course, tucked me in. I sat up and stretched out, before I had the chance to panic about my phone’s whereabouts I saw he placed it on the nightstand next to me with a bottle of water as well. Grayson sure made it difficult for me to hate him now.

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...