Thursday 5 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 15.
I agreed with his offer. God damn, I thought I could play a little hard to get but nope, I couldn’t keep it in at all. I would’ve jumped at that offer any time. I never had shower sex before and much less on a cruise. I’ve heard some weird experiences hence why I never really tried it out plus Erick preferred the bed or couch. Frankly, I don’t think I care much about the location, just the comfortability of mine.

We were both in the bathroom, my eyes focused on Grayson. I watched as he pulled the tight, wet shirt over his head, his muscles flexing as he did so. I pretended like I wasn’t staring at all and started removing my top along with the bikini I wore then got rid of my shorts and was left bare once again. I turned to the mirror and just now remembered how Grayson had left a bunch of love bites all over my body. Gosh, even my inner thigh, he really didn’t know where to stop, did he? I watched as he pulled his pants down, and his cock jumped up against his stomach. This man was already hard and all we did was get undressed. 

“Come on, shortcake,” He took my hand and led the way to the shower, he turned the water on and allowed it to spray onto me. “Is the temperature to your liking?” He wondered. I shook my head and turned around to make it a bit warmer and well, Grayson made it much much warmer as he came up behind me. I leaned back just a little and I could feel his hard chest, abs and cock against my back. 

“How do you want it, Mia?” He asked in a whisper, resting his hands on my hips to hold me in place. His calloused fingers traced circles over my skin gently, our eyes meeting. The eye contact we held now wasn’t so different from when we’d stare at each other in the office. Was this what was going on in his head all this time?

“I don’t know…” I mumbled and looked down at his right hand which slowly trailed away from my hip. 

“I could put you on your knees, fuck that mouth of yours real good. Want me to fuck your pussy with my fingers till you come? I can definitely pick you up and fuck you against the wall or if you want press these nice tits of you against the glass as I fuck you from behind, It’s all up to you Mia,” Grayson spoke so eloquently as if this came so natural to him. His hands went all over my body as he spoke those words, and laid down some options for me. If I had the possibility I’d take them all.

“So? What will it be, Emilia,” He whispered in my ear, running his nose along the column of my neck? Grayson moved one hand to my tits and rolled my nipple between his fingers. I gathered some confidence and then turned around to face Grayson. I knew what I wanted. Another taste of him, the last time I was barely given the time to enjoy it. Our eyes met and it was like he could read what was on my mind. Grayson crashed his lips to mine, his hands cupping my face to hold me in place. I trailed my hands down his chest and abdomen, my fingers met with his member and just as I touched him he twitched in my hand. I smirked against the kiss and managed to pull away from it. I started pressing feather kisses to his jawline, slowly making my way down his neck. I had to stand on my toes for this but as my kisses made their way down his chest I lowered down, going lower and lower, kissing over his chiselled chest and abs. I finally dropped down to my knees. 

“You look so pretty on your knees for me,” Grayson caressed my cheek, his hand running down to my lips. “Will you let me fuck your mouth my pretty whore?” He ran his thumb down over my lip. “Yes sir, you better do it well or I’ll find someone else,” I moved my hands up his bare thighs. Since when did I like men with thick, muscly thighs? This was never something that turned me on. 

“I assure you shortcake, you won’t have to do that,” He chuckled and took one hand and rested it on his cock. “Get to work then, will you,” He hissed when I squeezed him. I pumped his cock and couldn’t help but notice how huge he was and that once again I’d have it in my mouth. I struggled enough as it was last time. 

“Is everything ok, Mia?” Grayson asked. I looked up at him, realising I had wandered off in my mind.

“Yes…” My voice trailed off as I answered him and didn’t dare to look him in the eyes. 

“No it’s not, do you want to stop?” He sighed and hooked his fingers under my chin, forcing me to look up at him. Fuck, I’d hate to stop now, knowing what pleasure he could bring me, 

“No!” I was quick to say and noticed that too, a smirk grew on his face. 

“Eager much,” He teased. 

“I just, Idontknowhowtodeepthroat,” I broke the eye contact again but the sight of his intimidating cock wasn’t making me feel any better. 

“What’s that?” He asked. 

“I don’t know how to properly deepthroat,” I admitted and was once again staring into those green eyes. 

“You should’ve just said that,” Grayson ran his fingers through my wet hair. “I’ll guide you, don’t worry,” He assured me, sweetly rubbing my cheek. 

I nodded and began to kiss from his base all the way to his tip, when I reached his tip I swirled my tongue around him and listened to him as he groaned and his body language clearly stated he was enjoying this. I wrapped my lips around his tip and started taking him inch by inch, bobbing my head with what I was able to take and what I didn’t reach with my mouth I stroked with my hand. 

“Fuck, baby, keep going,” He praised as I sucked him off. Soon he slowly started pushing me deeper and deeper. It wasn’t long before my mouth covered what my hand did at first. Grayson was slow and allowed me to adjust to it or at least whilst I tried to adjust to it. “Easy there, breathe through your nose, you’re in total control, for now, Mia,” He told me. I took his advice and started breathing through my nose. I soon dared to move my head and started deep-throating him. I was soon given the full confidence to move faster and my hand started massaging his thigh as I continued to move. Grayson then took control again and started thrusting his hips into me, the tip of his cock easily reaching the back of my throat. His groans and moans bounced off the wall. I started massaging his balls and right there he lost it. He moaned my name so loudly and tipped his head back. 

“Mia, fuck, I’m close- where do you want it?” He said in between deep, deep breaths. I didn’t answer him at all and instead only picked up the pace. Grayson moaned my name, his fingers tugging on my hair as he held me to his cock when I came. Hot, thick ropes of cum spurted out and coated my mouth, a little even dribbling out. He pulled out very slowly, a tiny string of his release still connected to his tip and my mouth. “So fucking hot,” Grayson muttered and pulled me up to kiss me deeply. His cum swapping between us, there was something so erotic about that that just made me clench my thighs together. 

“Do you still want to continue?” Grayson asked, only pulling away from the kiss when we needed to breathe. 

“Yes sir, I want you to take me from behind,” I answered and took deep breaths. The water was still running, so much for saving water… 

“Is that so?” He smirked. I nodded and pulled him down to kiss him again. We continued to make out and his hand snuck down to my pussy. He fingered me slowly, only to get me ready. Once little Grayson stood up again the kiss grew hungrier. I gripped his biceps tighter, moaning into the kiss as he flicked my clit. He smirked against the kiss and pulled away. His eyes held a certain look in there I couldn’t figure out just yet but my thoughts were ripped away by Grayson when he turned me around, taking my hand in his and planting it against the glass wall. His leg slid between mine and parted them further than it already was. “Just like this,” He said, pulling my ass back to him and pressing my chest into the cold wall causing my nipples to pebble.

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...