Thursday 5 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 14.
Mia’s point of view. 

Screw this man and his soft, addicting lips. I hated how perfect they moulded against mine, the sweet fruit flavour still lingering on his mouth. I felt his lips pull away from mine and slowly trail down my neck. I tipped my head to the side for him, giving him all the access he needed. His tongue darted out, circling the sweet spot on my neck before his lips closed in. I dragged my hands up his arms to his hair and tugged on it a little. 

I felt his large hand slipping under the dry-fit shirt, easily reaching my breast. He squeezed me through the bikini top I wore. His hand slid under the bikini, his calloused fingers making my nipple pebble at his touch. All I could think about was how his tongue swirled around it last night. I’d do so much just to experience it again but I knew if I played my cards right now I would get it. 

Grayson smirked against my skin, he moved his hand down the middle of my stomach, dipping it into the shorts I wore. I felt his middle finger tracing my seam. “How are you so wet already, shortcake?” He asked in a husked tone, sending straight waves down my core. “Grayson-” I was about to answer when we heard a knock on the door. Grayson muttered something under his breath and removed his hand from where it was. I got up and walked to the door, opened it up and saw it was another couple, the only ‘young’ looking one apart from Grayson and me. 

“Hello, I’m Savannah, this is my husband Jayant,” The blonde introduced herself, a sunshine-reminding smile on her lips as she waved. I smiled back at her and looked over at her husband who had his hand firmly on the small of her back and just smiled at us. 

“Hai, I’m Mia, here with Grayson,” I introduced myself, opening the door wider. I then pointed to Grayson who came up right behind me. He was so close to me, that I knew if I were to take a small step back I’d feel his hard cock against me. 

“Nice to meet you two! Well, we were told to join them out there for some further instructions, I figured you two must’ve missed it,” Savannah told us and pointed out to the dock area. It hasn’t been a half hour yet, has it? I checked the time briefly on my phone and nope we still had a good fifteen minutes left before we’d arrive at the destination. 

“We did, thank you,” I looked over at Grayson who gave me a nod. I stepped out of the room and Grayson locked it up and then started walking with me right next to the couple. 

“So, first time?” Savannah asked as she laced her fingers with Jayant’s as they walked together.

“It is, yours?” I wondered, the tone she had been speaking in it almost seemed like that wasn’t the case. 

“This has to be the third time we’ve done it,” Savannah looked over at her husband with a loving gaze. Jayant just smiled and nodded in agreement. 

“Oh, so I’m assuming it’s the best experience ever then?” I asked. Why else would they be here for a third time when there’s so much more to explore? 

“Oh definitely. I think I also secretly enjoy it because he proposed to me on this same trip, during the dinner,” She said excitedly. It was quite clear that she was the wild wife with a chill husband. Adorable. 

“That’s adorable, how long have you two been married?” I wondered, looking between the two. They couldn’t be older than 30. 

“Two years of hating each other, two years of dating and three years of marriage,” Jayant answered with a smirk on his lips. 

“Hating?” I raised a brow at the two. Was I missing something?

“I used to loathe this guy,” Savannah rolled her eyes but Jayant pulled her closer to him and kissed the side of her head. 

“She hated me so much she started loving me,” Jayant teased and tugged her closer to him, even more, when she tried walking away. 

“That’s… Interesting,” Grayson finally spoke up after the long silence he had since we left the room. I suppose it must be because his ‘little’ friend didn’t get the chance to be free. 

“Mhm, how long have you two been together?” Jayant asked, looking over at Grayson whose gaze now turned to me and we both froze. 

“We’re not- we’re colleagues,” I stuttered, unsure what to say and Grayson wasn’t exactly saying anything to help out. 

“Oh I’m sorry, I assumed you two were a couple,” Jayant mumbled and looked down at his feet as he walked. 

“I mean we’re sort of something,” Grayson shrugged and looked over at me, reaching for my hand to pull me to the side. 

“Yeah something, still figuring it out,” I replied and hoped the awkwardness would leave the room. 

“That’s perfectly fine, I hope you two enjoy this trip as much as we always did,” Savannah smiled when we arrived at the gathering point. 

“Thank you Savannah,” I smiled back at her. 

“Oh just Sav,” She winked before walking to the front with her husband. 

We were soon given the following instructions. We stopped near the shore and the water was so clear, I could see the fishes already and pretty coloured reefs, everything. The people helped us gear up and explained what to avoid touching and how to make sure we don’t harm nature whilst viewing it. It appears we came at the right season because we got told we might see turtles!

“Oh my god, Grayson! There’s a chance we can see turtles,” I gasped almost wanting to jump out of excitement. 

“They’re just turtles, Mia,” He told me which made me roll my eyes. How dare he!

“Don’t say that, they’re the cutest creatures ever,” I poked him in the chest but his strong muscle didn’t even budge. 

“Sure Mia,” He shrugged. 

Pretty soon we were allowed to dive in. Grayson may or may not have pushed me after I made fun of him in the snorkelling gear. I couldn’t be angry with him though, we soon started swimming around and checking everything out. It was so incredible, to see the reefs, sea plants and sea creatures so close. I loved every second of this and could see why the others came here for a third time already. It was even better when we went on land and sat down in the shades. We were given fresh coconut water straight from the actual coconut. There were people taking pictures and all I could think about was how great my feed would be even if Grayson would be in most of the photos. I was a little sad there were no turtles but everything else sure made up for what I missed. Grayson had on this pair of shades and stared off at the ocean, the palm tree offering the right amount of shade for him. The whole scenery was just so good I couldn’t help but sneak a picture. He should appreciate it. 

After the snorkelling, we had some lunch and were given a tour of the small island we were currently on. Soon we were back on the cruise, moving on the water and we were told to go get ready for dinner which would be right around 8 PM. Grayson and I were both tired and rested out too long. The bed was quite comfortable and surprisingly we just lay there next to each other in silence. The bed was so small Grayson was squished against the wall. 

“We only have 45 minutes to get ready,” I gasped when I saw the time and jumped up from the bed. I started searching around for my bag to take out the toiletries bag. 

“I want to shower,” Grayson decided and peeled his shirt away from his body, showing off his incredible body. 

“No, I want to shower,” I cleared my throat. We only had one bathroom to use and how would we even share it? I saw a smirk forming on Grayson’s face as if he could read my mind. I sure can’t read minds but right now I knew exactly what he was about to suggest. “Don’t even suggest it,” I warned. 

“I think you want it as much as I do,” He spoke in that husked tone again, taking a step closer to me trapping me against the table without even doing much. 

“Grayson,” I mumbled, my eyes dropping down to his bare chest. God damn, it was so difficult for me to peel my eyes away from him. 

“We’ll save water and time, Think about nature Mia,” Grayson lifted his hand, gently caressing my face and dragged his finger down my lip. He hooked his fingers under my chin and tilted my head up till our eyes met. “Yes?” He asked. 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...