Thursday 5 January 2023

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 13.
Grayson’s point of view.

Last night had to be one of the best nights ever, it shouldn’t have happened and I should’ve never asked for this to be something continuous but I couldn’t stop myself. Something about Emilia always drew me out to her. Since the first day I saw her I knew she’d make my life hard- and dick. She’s so perfect, she has no clue. I had no idea where this was heading but I knew these following two weeks would be the best of my life. 

“Did you pack everything?” I looked over at Mia then back down at the bag she had in her hand. It was small so of course it left me with a few questions. It’s not like we had much time to prepare for all this, it was only yesterday I managed to secure a spot by paying much more than it usually costs. 

“Yes Grayson, I have everything needed for the trip,” Mia replied and looked down at her market bag as well. I shrugged and took her word for it. When the elevator stopped moving we stepped out. 

“How will we get there?” Mia asked, wetting her lower lip. I couldn’t help but stare at her, how beautiful she was. 

“Transportation is accommodated so is breakfast,” I answered and pressed the button ‘one’ to take us down to the lobby. 

“Oh breakfast,” She sighed lovingly, as if she was longing for it. 

“Don’t get too excited, I think it might just be a sandwich, I didn’t read too much into it,” I admitted. I turned to the mirror of the elevator and looked away from it when Mia took a photo in the mirror. 

“Oh how smart of you Grayson,” She sassed as she zoomed in on the photo she just took, over examining herself 

“When I was meant to go through all that I think someone was busy making sure everyone on our floor knows my name,” I rested my chin on her shoulder as I whispered the words for her. 

“What- Oh,” Mia being the innocent girl she frowned before she realised what I meant and gasped. “Shut up,” She nudged me before I could even tease her. 

I smirked and took her hand in mine so we could walk a bit faster. Normally I’d let her walk at her own pace or even match her slow pace but right now the bus was awaiting us. The bus was neat and spacious inside, the people inside all looked so sophisticated and so mature. Thankfully this group wasn’t a wild one, from previous trips I’ve taken I already knew to avoid those crowds unless of course you’d want a wild experience. Mia rested one leg over the other and slid on her sunglasses as she got into position in the bus. 

The bus had one last stop at another resort. I assumed the group was all completed for today’s trip because the guide began to explain all the places we’d drive by as we made our way to the dock where the yacht awaited us. Soon breakfast was dealt out and to our surprise it was a fruit bowl and freshly squeezed juice. 

“This might be the first time I consume this much vitamins in one day,” Mia mumbled as she stared at the bowl of fruit and her bottle of juice. 

“Yeah, I think those might contain more than the gummies you take,” I removed the cap from the bottle of juice and tasted it. Mango apple was the flavour I chose and it was rather tasty but a little too sweet for my liking. 

“I sensed a hatred tone about the gummies,” She narrowed her eyes on me as she stabbed the piece of pineapple, almost missing it. 

“Hm no… I just think it’s childish to still take vitamins gummies,” I admitted shruggingly, a slight smirk playing on my lips. 

“Pills are difficult to swallow, always have been for me,” Emilia confessed and let out a sigh. 

“So you don’t take any form?” I was amused, amazed and a little confused. 

“Only if it comes in liquid. If not I ride out the pain by complaining,” She laughed awkwardly. 

“I see,” I frowned. Mia never ceases to amaze me, there’s always a new weird fact to learn about her alright. 

“Ew,” Mia gagged when she tasted the juice she picked, Papaya pineapple. I told her not to get it but she insisted. 

“Not good?” I asked, already knowing the answer based on the look on her face. 

“I hate papaya,” Mia closed the bottle of juice and searched for water. I frowned at the woman. “Unbelievable,” I whispered. Who takes something they know they won’t even like? “Want mine?” I offered, knowing the sweetness of mine might be up her alley. 

“Are you sure?” She asked as I handed it over and took the other bottle from between her thighs. 

“Yep, I prefer pineapple over this,” I lied. I didn’t even know what hers might taste like. Mia hummed and took a sip of the mango apple juice, a soft moan left her lips, “But this is so good.” 

“Too sweet,” I said shortly. 

“Perfect for me, thank you,” Mia grinned and took yet another sip of the sweetness of glory.

“You’re welcome,” I sighed and took a sip of the juice. It wasn’t that bad, in fact I might actually like how the papaya unsweetened it a little. We both ate in silence and stared out the window. The trip to the yacht Mia had fallen asleep and rested her head on my shoulder- of course. I sighed and opened my arm further, scooping her closer to me and got her more comfortable. “The fuck are you doing to me,” I muttered to myself as I looked at the brunette in my arms. 

~~~

Mia and I had a room in the yacht, it was just for the day being but damn it was so luxurious. I remembered the look on Mia’s face as we arrived and saw the yacht. She was impressed, amazed, excited- just adorable. I wanted to keep surprising her like that, this whole trip I wanted to give her whatever she wanted no matter how much it cost. For her I’d burn through my inherited funds, investments and savings. I knew she’d be worth it. 

“Okay so they said it would take another half hour to get to the snorkelling place?” Mia pulled her cover-up over her head, leaving her in one of the skimpiest bikinis I have ever seen. Her breasts looked so full and pushed up together. Her smooth legs on full display, I almost touched her skin but refrained from the creepiness. 

“Uh yes,” I checked the time on my watch and made a reminder to remove it before heading into the waters. “Mia, you know you can’t go dressed like that right?” I swapped my button-up shirt for a black long-sleeve dri-fit shirt. 

“What’s wrong with it?” She looked down at herself, her hands smoothing over her skin.

“Shortcake, these bottoms can be undone within a second and this bikini top even quicker,” I laughed, stepping closer to her. I rested my hands on her shoulders and toyed with the tied string that held everything in place. 

“Nope,” She said, self-assured. As pretty as she was in her bathing suit I knew it wasn’t practical for what we’re doing. Before Mia could utter another word I pulled the string around her neck, making the bikini fall over and exposing her chest to me. “Grayson!” Mia’s hands wrapped around her breasts as if I hadn’t seen them already. I could see the faint red splotches on her skin from last night. Since when was I even into giving hickies? I full-on judged people for them and here I was admiring the ones I left on her skin last night. Mia’s strong glare made me walk to my bag. 

“Wear this and please tell me you have suitable swimming shorts,” I threw another dri-fit shirt towards her. 

“Do you just happen to carry extra shirts?” She tied her bikini again then put on the blue shirt I brought for her. 

“Knowing you there’s only bikinis in your suitcase so I figured I’d be kind enough to bring this for you,” I said truthfully. What do you know? I was right. Mia left her suitcase open for a moment and all I saw at the top was a rainbow of bikinis. 

“I figured that’s the way it gets done here,” She rolled eyes and put on some swimming shorts- they were super short but at least it wasn’t that tiny thing she wore previously that was held together by a few knots. 

“What do we do in those thirty minutes?” Mia stared at me as I laid down on the small bed. If I was one inch taller my feel would be dangling off the edge. Thankfully Mia and I could fit in the width of this bed, only we’d be pretty much touching each other unless we lay down on our sides. 

“There’s a lot one can do in thirty minute,” I sat up, my feet planted on the ground now. “Perv,” She rolled her eyes at me and turned around and was about to walk away but I wrapped my hands around her thighs to keep her from moving. “I hadn’t even suggested anything sexual,” I said truthfully. 

“Oh, uh sorry,” There it was again, her getting shy and flustered. I hummed and trailed my hands up to her hips, lifting her up and bringing her down to straddle me. “However, now that you mention it,” I started caressing her thighs and leaned into her neck, sliding my tongue over her sweet spot. 

“I knew it,” She spoke in a breathy tone, her hands trailing up my biceps. Thank fuck I workout or else I might’ve gotten insecure whenever her hands go over my arms. I captured her lips between mine, tasting the reminisce of the strawberry bubblegum she had before. Why was she so addictive? Her sweet taste, the movement of her lips against mine, the sounds she made for me, the feeling of her smooth skin under my touch. 

“How is your skin so smooth?” I blurted out. 

“Waxing and lasering,” She mumbled and kissed me deeply again. “Sounds painful,” I whispered against her lips. “Beauty is pain,” Mia’s fingers grazed over my stubble as she pushed my face away from hers and looked over every little detail on my face. “You’d be gorgeous without ever having to try,” I wrapped one hand around her throat gently and pulled her back in for a kiss. Mia’s tongue darted out and poked between my lips, seeking entrance. Bold lady, I appreciate that, but she was starting a battle she’d lose.

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...