Thursday 15 December 2022

LOVE AFTER DEATH.

CHAPTER 14.
His hand pulled at my wrist while he angled his hips in a way that pushed me into my back. I let out a gasp at the unexpectedness while trying to register the fact that he was now completely on top of me.

“I’ve warned you before, Lilly,” he said. I loved it when he said my name, but the way he said it with his voice thick with lust made my body tingle. I knew what he was referring to, the morning I tried to wiggle myself out from under him.

It wasn’t my fault then, but it was definitely my fault now.

His burning golden eyes were bright and fully awake, you wouldn’t have been able to tell he’d just woken up. He scanned my face and I knew what he saw there, my own lust.

There was no smirk, no playfulness in his eyes as he asked, “Is this what you want, Lilly?” while he ground his hips against mine. With only the fabric of his boxers and my undies separating us I could clearly feel the outline of his erection and I knew I’d been right. It was big.

I involuntarily moved my hips up with his, craving the friction he’d teased me with. I felt a familiar wetness pool between my legs and I missed his movements against my body.

In fact, he didn’t move at all.

It took me a while to register he’d asked me a question and that he was in fact waiting for an answer now.

“Yes.”

My voice came out strong and clear. This is what I wanted, and what I’ve been wanting for a while now. It didn’t even have to mean anything if he didn’t want it to.

Slowly, he bent his head down to kiss my throat, my jaw, and eventually my lips. His soft eyes left a burning sensation on every spot they came into contact with and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

The kiss was slow and deliberate and left me wanting more. That all changed when he ran his tongue along my lips and I granted him entrance. It immediately turned rough and hungry and reflected exactly what I’d been feeling inside.

My heart was racing but I could feel that his was too. After a few minutes, the kiss wasn’t enough for him anymore and his left hand went under my shirt while his right remained next to my head to support his weight.

His calloused hand moving over my breast made me arch up, a silent plea for more.

I moaned when he lightly bit my bottom lip while pinching my nipple, causing him to quickly recapture my mouth in a dominating kiss. It was clear he liked to be the one in charge, and I didn’t mind.

Compared to what he was doing I felt inexperienced. Which shouldn’t have been surprising, seeing as he had quite a few centuries of experience on me.

When I angled my hips up to grind into him he groaned a low ‘fuck’ while breaking off the kiss and sitting up. I almost feared I’d done something wrong when I caught the glint in his eyes that told me I couldn’t really do anything wrong right now.

Both his hands went to the hem of my shirt and pulled it off before tossing it aside. My breasts were now completely revealed to him and although it wasn’t the first time he’d seen them, he still took his sweet time taking them in.

He leaned forward again to kiss my lips before murmuring, “you’re so fucking perfect, Lilly.”

I wanted to say something back but my voice failed me as he moved down to kiss the hollow of my throat, causing me to arch back into the bed to give him better access.

But he wasn’t interested in that. Instead, he moved down to kiss the valley of my breasts before flicking my right nipple with the tip of his tongue and taking it in his mouth.

It felt good, but nowhere near as good as I knew that mouth would feel even farther south. So I grabbed some of his short hair and pushed him down. 

“Lower,” I panted. He briefly looked up with that small smirk before moving to leave kisses down my stomach. I sucked in a breath when he reached my panties and hooked a finger into the waistband on both sides. Before I could do anything he’d tore them off.

I couldn’t really be mad about it, he was the one who paid for them after all.

He repositioned himself to have better access before he briefly looked up again. The sight of his face right before my opening was enough to almost make me come then and there and the anticipation was killing me.

I knew he wasn’t moving to gauge my reaction, but I wasn’t in the mood for his games. Not right now.

“Please,” I whined. Normally, he would’ve teased me about it. He would’ve pretended he didn’t know what I was asking of him. But it seemed like he wasn’t in the mood for jokes right now either.

He softly kissed the inside of my thighs, making me go insane. He was so close to my opening I could feel his breath on me every time he breathed out.

And when his mouth finally made contact with my wet slit I let out a long and drawn-out moan. This was what I wanted, and it felt even better than I’d imagined it to be.

The masterfully set to work until black spots started to appear in my vision. He licked, kissed, and sucked all the right places and it didn’t take me long before I fell over the edge. My orgasm was fast and intense and the only thing holding me in place was Death’s strong arms around my thighs.

It took me a little while to compose myself. When I finally could tell up from down again I opened my eyes to find him sitting up and staring intensely at me.

His eyes were clouded and unfocused and told me he couldn’t wait for much longer so I reached for him. My hands gripped his shoulders to pull him up to me but he was too big for me to manage that on my own. Thankfully he understood what I was trying to do and moved back up again.

I smashed my lips against his and refused to let him take the lead this time. He did attempt it, twice, before giving up. My hands were free to explore his body again but this time he was awake and I didn’t have to stop at his waistband.

When I reached into his boxers I briefly froze at the feeling of his thickness. I’d never been with someone this big before and I grew worried something would go wrong. But I also knew it was too late to stop now and I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t at least try.

Besides, it wouldn’t be fair to him.

I ran my fingers over the hardness before pulling it out, exposing him fully to me. I broke off the kiss to look at it while he took it as an opportunity to remove his boxers fully.

The sight of it made my mouth water and my worries disappeared. I wanted it inside of me, I needed it.

When he was done he moved back over me, allowing me to touch it again. He growled lowly before kissing the space behind my ear, encouraging me to go on.

I grabbed the thickness with my hand and lightly squeezed, earning me a hiss from him. I loved the sounds he made, it let me know he was enjoying it at least as much as I was. I released it to run my fingers along the veins before lightly brushing the tip. His hips bucked before he pushed me back, making me giggle lightly.

I hadn’t expected him to be so impatient, seeing as he took his time pleasuring me before. But his patience had definitely run out because he aligned himself at my entrance before looking me in the eyes again.

“Last chance to back out,” he said.

Instead of answering I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss again. My hips moved up at the same time as his moved down and before I knew it we were connected.

His thickness filled me up but I was wet enough that it didn’t pose a problem. Still, he gave me a moment to adjust. A moment that I gratefully took. When I felt that I was ready I moved up again, making him move with me.

He went slow, a stark contrast to the almost frantic kissing from before. He slid himself out almost all the way before slowly pushing himself in again.

His tighs made contact with mine and I could feel the powerful muscles underneath move under his skin. I loved feeling every part of him and I held onto him for my dear life.

Sex had never felt this way for me, it had been good but nowhere near as good as this. And it didn’t even look like he was trying too hard. I reached up to gently pull his short hair, earning me a moan from him.

He moved his hand down my stomach and towards my bud before applying the slightest pressure. The combination of his thumb moving over me and his erection filling me up made me close my eyes and moan even harder.

When I was about to come he moved his hand back up, denying me my release. Instead, he started moving faster, his thighs now slapping against mine and filling the room with our sounds.

I could feel my release building again and I knew he wasn’t far behind. It was just a matter of who would come first now.

My whole body felt like it was on fire and sparks ignited in every spot that he touched me. His movements became frantic and his hands moved over my entire body. When it all became too much for me I let myself go with a long and deep moan. I could feel my legs tremble and clench around him before he let out a low grunt of his own.

I could feel a warmness fill me up and my arms wrapped around him. I wasn’t ready to let go yet, and he didn’t seem to mind.

It took a while before my senses returned to me and I became aware of everything that I was feeling. A thin layer of sweat coated our skin and we were both panting quite hard. When he finally tried to move again I let go of him, making him slide out of me and lay beside me on the bed.

I waited for the inevitable regret that surely would take over my feelings but it didn’t come. I’d enjoyed it, and there was nothing wrong with that. I looked to the side at Death, who was now laying on his back with his arm slung over his eyes. His chest quickly rose and fell with his own panting but he didn’t look like he had hated it either.

I felt a liquid come from my opening and froze.

“Death,” I whispered. I didn’t know why, it wasn’t like I’d been silent before.

“Hm?” he replied without looking.

“Can I get pregnant from this?”

My heart was pounding in my throat now. I didn’t want to get pregnant, not when I was alive and not now that I’m dead. I didn’t even know how that would work.

“No,” he replied again, making me breathe out in relief. I should’ve known he wouldn’t have done it if he knew there’d be a risk, but he also didn’t really tell me. It wasn’t like there was an opportunity for him to do so, anyways.

I rolled over to my side and laid my head on his chest. Our breathing had evened out and before I knew it I’d finally fallen asleep.

Who knew this was all it took for me to get a good night’s sleep?

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...