Thursday 15 December 2022

THE LOST GENDER IDENTITY.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Greetings to all, 

I’m not sure how many people are interested in this story. Or is this plot intriguing to my readers? But I am aiming to rewrite every chapter. 

This is the first story I wrote as a teenager. It is a story of my best friend and me as one person with a twist. He is no longer here. And I struggled to continue without him. But here I am, rewriting and polishing this story while keeping the main plot to the best I can. I hope you enjoy it.

In some ways, I feel like I am the main character mentally with a male counterpart in me. Many feelings are confusing and all over the place. But hey, that’s life as a teenager. And life in general. 

WARNING: 

Strong portrayal of RAPE, SUICIDE, and DEPRESSION. You have been warned. 

Yours, 

Yukino (& Yuu) 

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...