Friday 30 December 2022

PREGNANT.

CHAPTER 5.
I didn’t want to wake up, but I had to pee so bad. I slowly sat up and looked at the clock; 4:30 am. Ugh, I so didn’t need this right now. I got out the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I still can’t believe that I’m living with Odell Beckham. Honestly, it still feels like a dream. His house is unique, and I still get lost sometimes.

I went into the bathroom and did my business. After four weeks of pregnancy, I was ready to die. It was so much throwing up and being hungry and sleeping. It was hard to work every day; I could barely keep anything down. I hope it starts to get better soon.

“You okay,” he asked?

“Dear God,” I jumped out of my skin; why the hell did he scare me like that.

“Sorry, I wasn’t trying to scare you. I apologize” he smiled.

“Then why are you smiling,” I asked him?

“You look cute.”

I blushed, “Well, thanks.” I walked past him, cutting the lights off, walking into the bedroom. He followed me into the bedroom, and we both sat on the bed.

“So, how would you like to spend the day with me,” he asked me?

“I’m going to be spending a lot of time with you from now on. Today is no different,” I said.

“That’s true, alright, just get some sleep, and then when you wake up again, we will start the day” he stood up and pulled the covers back. I looked at him, then got under the covers, and he tucked me in. I kind of felt like a child, but at the same time, it was nice to be taken care of. He walked around the other side and got in the bed. He pulled me close, and he smelled so good.

~Four Hours Later~

I got up and went straight to the bathroom, and threw up. Ugh, I hate morning sickness. After throwing up everything I ate yesterday, I got up, rinsed out my mouth, and brushed my teeth.

“You okay,” he asked? I didn’t jump this time; I had a feeling he was going to do that. I will get my revenge too.

I nodded, “Mmm.” He came beside me and started brushing his teeth. He had such a pleasant smile and great teeth. I finished and went to the shower. I hesitated, I knew he had seen me naked, but it’s not like we’re together.

“Do you have another bathroom?” I asked?

He studied me for a moment before nodding. “Go out the bedroom and to the left. There is another bedroom, your room. All your stuff is unpacked and set up in the room,” he explained to me.

“Thanks,” I said, then left the room. I went to the other bedroom and took my shower. After I wrapped the towel around me, I went into the bedroom and went into the closet. I opened the door and stood there amazed. This closet was almost the same size as the bedroom. All my clothes were hanging up and in the dressers; below was my underwear. My shoes were off to the left and went all the way around the closet.

I clearly have way too many shoes. I noticed clothes that weren’t mine. Gowns, expensive gowns, and clothes and shoes. I hope he doesn’t think I going to wear that. Then again, I would look so sexy in the blue gown. I took it off the hanger and put it on. I then went to the mirror and looked at myself. I think with some make-up, I would look so bad. It was a strapless mermaid deep blue lace gown.

“You look good,” Odell’s voice said.

I jumped that time. “Jesus Odell, stop sneaking up on me.”

“Sorry. I’ll make noise next time”. Odell came up behind me and put his hands on my waist. Oh dear God. His touch sent shivers down my body. 

“You truly do look good, beautiful actually.”

“Thank you. I could never pull it off though” I smiled.

“I guess we will find out this Saturday. We have a gala dinner to go to,” he informed me.

“Odell! When were you going to tell me” I questioned? A gala, I can’t go. I didn’t even go to the August gala dinner. I went to his awards, but gala no. They just sit and go through a lot of speeches and awards. I would like the food, though.

“I’m telling you now. It’s in two days. What’s wrong? Do you not want to go” he started asking many questions. I didn’t want him to be upset.

“I’ll go on one condition” I paused just for dramatic effect. Odell looked at me, annoyed. “My best friend has to come.” He looked at me for a moment, then nodded.

“Alright, I need you to hurry up. We’re going to be late” Odell pushed me into the closet and closed the door. I sighed, then picked out some black leggings with an oversized grey sweater with a pink heart in the middle of it. I grabbed my black and white Nikes. I put on my underwear and socks then I got dressed. I walked out of the closet, and Odell was nowhere in sight. I glanced at the bed and found my phone and purse. I put my phone in the purse then left the room.

I went down the stairs and found Odell in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I walked up behind him to see what he was cooking. It was toast, sausage, and oatmeal, no eggs. I’m really going to miss eating eggs.

“Want me to make coffee,” I asked?

He jumped, and I laughed. “That ain’t funny.”

“Sorry, I thought you heard me. It’s not like I was quiet or anything” I started making the coffee. It was brewing when I realized that I couldn’t drink coffee. “Do you have orange juice?” I asked?

“Yeah, in the refrigerator,” he said. I started looking at the cabinets until I found the glasses. I sat them on the island and then went to the refrigerator and got out the juice. I poured us both a glass full, and then I sat down at the island. He portioned out the food and then sat down beside me.

“So why did you want me to move in” I questioned?

“What do you mean” he didn’t look at me.

“Well, we aren’t together. We didn’t have to be in the same house,” I pointed out. He went silent, which caused me to look at him. He was just watching me studying me, which made me look away.

“Well, maybe I do want us to be together. And I want to be there through the whole pregnancy,” Odell stated. He wants us to be together? I didn’t even know he liked me.

“Let’s go, or we’re going to be late,” he said. I took my last bite then followed him out the front door. We got in his red Ferrari, and he drove us to a football stadium. I guess he had practice today; I almost forgot he was a football star. I followed him up until he got to the locked room.

I can’t go in there, all those guys with nice bodies and all their junk just out.

“Everyone is already out on the field,” Odell assured me. I sighed, relieved and sad at the same time. Odell went to his locker and started to get undressed. He had a nice body too, I couldn’t help but stare.

“Like what you see,” he asked?

“Very much so,” I answered honestly. Odell chuckled, which brought my eyes up to his smile. I walked closer to him, and he froze in place. I wanted to kiss him; I wrapped my hands around his neck and started to bring his neck closer to me. At last, our lips finally met, and we kissed. It was different from the time we had sex; it felt natural.

“Ahem,” some cleated their throat. I pushed Odell away from me and looked at the ground; I could feel my face full of heat.

“Well, Odell, it’s about time you showed up,” the guy said.

" Shepard, my man,” Odell and the guy did a handshake.

“You late again. You know coach gonna be on your ass,” Shepard said. 

“Who’s your beautiful friend”?

I looked up and found them both watching me. “This is Ashlyn, a good friend of mine.” I’m so glad he didn’t say my last name; guys act differently towards me when they find out who I am.

“Nice to meet you, Ashlyn; I’m Sterling. I’m a wide receiver like Odell,” Sterling explained.

I shook his hand, “Nice to meet you too.” Odell walked back over to his locker to continue to get ready. Sterling pulled me aside so Odell couldn’t overhear us.

“So what’s the deal with you two,” he asked?

“We’re friends,” I said.

“Odell doesn’t bring females friends to practice, so again what’s up with you two” he argued. Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to tell him we’re dating.

“I’m really just his friend,” I said. Sterling’s jaw dropped, and I was confused.

“Odell, you have a girl that’s just a friend,” Sterling joked, making his way over to Odell; I followed him. Odell looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back.

“Yeah, so what” he frowned.

“Nothing, I just didn’t think you could get a girl this beautiful to be JUST friends with you, “Sterling joked. Odell punched Sterling in the arm. He was fully dressed, handed me his helmet, and left the locker room with Sterling following us.

After three long hours of watching them run back and forth on the football field, it finally was time to go. Everyone walked past me, and I looked for Odell, but I couldn’t find him.

“He’s talking to the coach. He told me to take care of you” Sterling came up to me. I smiled and nodded. I didn’t know them very well, so you can’t blame me for feeling a little uncomfortable. I followed after him, and he led me to the locker room. I stopped before I got in.

“No way am I going in there,” I told him.

“Alright, you can sit out here and wait,” he told me. I nodded and looked out at the field. When he was gone, I walked back down towards the field and slowly made my way to the field. I looked out as if I was performing. Thousands of people come out to see the football players every week; that’s so crazy.

“Crazy feeling, huh,” a voice said. I turned and found Odell staring at me, smiling.

I started towards him, “Yeah, I couldn’t even imagine doing it.”

“Well, the good thing is, is that while playing, we have to focus on the ball and running, so we have no time to examine the crowd,” he explained.

“Makes sense.” He smiled, then turned and started back towards the locker room, I followed, of course, but I didn’t want to go in there. Okay, let’s be serious. I would love to see some of the players lean and lovely, but I will not be one of those girls.

“Okay, close your eyes, and I’ll lead you safely through,” Odell told me. I looked at him, unsure if I should trust what he said. “I promise nothing will happen to you,” he said. Why am I acting like a child who has never seen a man’s private parts before?

“It’s fine. I’ll walk through on my own. I’m a big girl, but maybe you might want to warn them,” I suggested. He nodded and disappeared into the locker room. A few seconds later, he popped his head out to let me know it was alright. I took a deep breath and then went in.

Thankfully, most of them were still in the showers; the others had a towel around their bodies. Okay, Ashlyn, you got this. My eyes locked with Odell, who was in the middle of stripping. He motioned me over to him; I looked for the door then walked over.

“Sit here. I don’t want you out my sight,” he told me. I held back a frown and sat down facing the lockers. What am I a dog? I pulled out my phone and started playing Candy Crush. At some point, Odell had left my side, and Sterling was sitting beside me. He tapped me, but I was so into the game.

“Ashlyn,” he called my name.

“What,” I said. I looked at him and looked surprised, then I realized that It may have come out the wrong way. “Sorry, I was in the middle of my game, man.”

He looked at me, then burst out laughing. What was so funny? “It’s okay. I just came to ask you some questions,” he told me. I nodded and locked my phone, turning to face him.

“Okay, shoot.”

“So what’s the REAL deal with you and Odell. Like I said before, he has never brought any female friend to practice before,” he asked again. He was so persistent in finding out what was going on between us.

“Why does it matter,” I asked?

“Because he just wants some dirt on me to tell the guys” Odell came around the corner, once again causing me to jump.

“Odell, don’t make the girl jump like that,” Sterling said. I looked from Sterling to Odell, all this just felt too comfortable, and I didn’t like it.

I stood up and turned towards the both of them, ” I’ll be out in the hallway.” Before they could even say anything, I turned and walked out of the room. When I got in the hallway, I pulled out my phone and called August; he answered on the first ring.

“Ash, Are you okay” he sounded out of breath.

“Are you okay?” I asked?

“Yep, just doing stuff,” he said.

“Hey, Ash,” my best friend’s voice came on the line.

“Y’all so nasty,” I said.

“Give me the phone. Didn’t no one tell you to get on the phone” August snapped?

“Okay, well, you weren’t going to tell her, so I did,” Gabby argued. Then the line went dead. So much for a conversation. I slid my phone back into my pocket and went to sit on the floor, but before I could, a wave of nausea hit me. I looked around for a bathroom, but I only found a trashcan. I went to it and threw up.

“You okay,” Odell asked?

“It’s part of the pregnancy, for God’s sake, stop asking that,” I snapped.

“Sorry,” he said. I wiped my mouth and put a mint in my mouth.

“No, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to snap. I did that to Sterling too,” I told him.

“Let’s get you home so we can get you fed and rested” he put his hand on my back, and we walked to the car.

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

CHAPTER 18. “Yes, hold on,” I hastily removed my shirt and put on the pile of our bag and her leggings. “Wait, don’t you want photos first?”...